Am I doing something wrong?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Johnboy55

Am I doing something wrong?

Postby Johnboy55 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:41 am

Bought a pump but it doesn't work for me. Wondering if I'm doing something wrong?

Joey72

Re: Am I doing something wrong?

Postby Joey72 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Checkout Tension Ring and technique advice in this section.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:19 pm

What is happening exactly? I had a problem with mine, where it would not keep the suction. I used it only for penile rehab, so that may be a different situation than yours. After returning it 3 times, a FEMALE employee of Pos-T-Vac checked it and found that it there was a crack in the tube and it was leaking air. Prior to this only the motor/pump was checked and they found nothing wrong.

If you're using it for intercourse, check the tension rings. Sometimes you have to go through a process before finding one that works for you.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

mmead1143

Postby mmead1143 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:26 pm

charlesr wrote:What is happening exactly? I had a problem with mine, where it would not keep the suction. I used it only for penile rehab, so that may be a different situation than yours. After returning it 3 times, a FEMALE employee of Pos-T-Vac checked it and found that it there was a crack in the tube and it was leaking air. Prior to this only the motor/pump was checked and they found nothing wrong.

If you're using it for intercourse, check the tension rings. Sometimes you have to go through a process before finding one that works for you.

I was going to say - if it's not working AT ALL when pumping - you are losing pressure via a crack or mechanical malfunction. Let me know if you can't get any results or if this is a problem after you are able to pump up.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Are you pushing it hard against your fat pad when first start to pump?

You need to provide more details on what you are doing and what specifically is not working
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Johnboy55

Postby Johnboy55 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:Are you pushing it hard against your fat pad when first start to pump?

You need to provide more details on what you are doing and what specifically is not working

I'm just sticking my penis in pump hole and pumping and it sucks my penis in the hole and does really nothing at all. Doesn't keep it hard after taking it out of pump.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:34 pm

John,

Depending on the type of pump you have a few silicone rings and maybe a Loading Cone,

Get the damn ring over the end or the damn pump tube (with some lube too) and THEN pump up and then slip the ring off the end of the tube with a nice SNAAAAAP! Hope you survive that part -- man up and take it -- that's what we all do.

Depending on the ring size it will keep an erection for 5 .. 10 .. 15 minutes.

Stock silicone rings are pretty crappy but until you are sure that you are not going to just give up and throw your pump in a draw and never use it again you might hold off getting better rings like Osbon rings.

There's some threads here on using Osbon rings (with pictures) .. including using the cone loader and also using penile sleeves. You can plainly see if you have the right equipment you can get one enormous erection with not much trouble.

J

Here's the thread on good rings .. good sleeves and the results you should be able to get once you know what you are doing. ( and pictures ... )

http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4027

All that extra stuff adds up to some big expense so you would not want to invest until you were serious about using it. But the Osbon rings last FOREVER -- years -- before they might break. Clear Silicone rings will last only months usually.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”