Osbon ErecAid penis growth

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
zxxxz1

Osbon ErecAid penis growth

Postby zxxxz1 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi there,

I'm a 20 years old boy with ED and a small penis size. So, since I was born I live with one kidney and have had a reimplantation of the ureter, a lazy bladder and a muscle blocking the entrance of the bladder causing me to struggle when peeing, and because of all of this I contracted urinary infections until my late 12years old, that eventually fucked up my reproductive system. With the age my bladder problem almost disappeared and I started to notice that I had some other problems to deal with. My doc said that all was fine with me and there was no problem, so I went to another doctor that said I really had a problem and started by cutting of foreskin because it was too small. At that point he said I had 3 choices, 1- To use an extender; 2- To use a vaccum device; 3rd- To cut off the suspensory ligament. So we decided to go for the 2nd because of the growth in size and width, so he gave me this treatment: Pump the device one time to it don't ables me to pump no more and realease and make this process 25 times in the morning and at night, every single for 4-6months. During the 2 weeks of the treatment I was able to see amazing progress, in the size and in the erections. But at one point I contracted a bruise on my penis' skin. The doc told me to stop for one week and instead of 25 times to make it 20 times until I see that i'm capable of going back to 25. Today I contracted the same bruise again. Sorry for my big statement but my question is if this is the real way of treatment or there's other more viable? Maybe I really made a lot of pressure and I should stop it(I pump it until i can't anymore and release the pressure).

Should I follow this guy's advice?

"VED for exercise. Every day.
Start with a good seal and pump to about 80% erect. Hold for 15-20 seconds then release, (do not break seal). Do this for about 5 minutes.

Over the next 5 minutes pump up to a 100% erection using the pump hold and release for 15-20 second method. Do Not Break The Seal.

The next 5 minutes keep pumping to 100% erection using the pump, hold and release. Caution does not over pump to the point of pain. At this point if you have shrinkage you may see some gain. After a few weeks."

dtwarren1942

Re: Osbon ErecAid penis growth

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:20 pm

The routine you described is a good way to improve you erection quality. It is known as pulse pumping which is the process your penis is supposed to go through every night during REM sleep. However, a VED is not the right pump for therapy. You should be using a pump with a vacuum gauge. The bruising you experienced resulted from exceeding a safe vacuum level. I vacuum gauge is necessary so you can maintain a safe vacuum level - less than 5" of mercury (5 hg).

The link is to a good, reasonably priced pump system.
http://www.amazon.com/LeLuv-Ultima-Vacu ... B00LFVF5VM

However, the cylinder diameter on this particular package deal is too big.

The following chart should be used:

Cylinder sizing according to,X4Labs

Girth --> Cylinder Diameter
3.50 to 4.50* --> 1.50
4.75 to 5.25* --> 1.75 - best for average dick
5.50 to 6.00* --> 2.00
6.25 to 6.75* --> 2.25
7.00 to 7.50* --> 2.50
7.75 to 8.25* --> 2.75

Accordingly, you should look for a smaller cylinder. You can buy the properly sized LeLuv cylinders separately on Amazon, but look for a package which includes the right size.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

zxxxz1

Postby zxxxz1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:36 am

Hi, thank you for the reply!
When you talk about the treatment, are you talking about the one i'm doing now or the one that the other guy adviced?
During the two weeks of treatment my penis was capable of maintining the same size as the one when I was doing the actual treatement, are you saying that the one you sent me is better for penis growth? And what would it be the treatement?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Hey zxxxx1

The treatment you were prescribed by your doc is good. There is a thread further Down in this Pumping Form which explains a good way to gain girth with pulse pumping as well. Girth gains, however, take time, at least six months for me, to generate permanent growth.

With a gauge, you would alternatively pump up to 5 hg and then lower the vacuum to 2 hg in accordance with your doc's instructions.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

zxxxz1

Postby zxxxz1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:35 am

Once again, thank you a lot!

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”