Noobie

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
rwhite59

Noobie

Postby rwhite59 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:16 am

Hi, I am a type II diabetic and have high blood pressure. I suffer from severe ED, I have just started using the pump but have not gotten to the point to where I can have intercourse. I have tried all the pills, testosterone treatment, bi-mix and caverject. No of them truly worked. I hope the pump can help me with this problem.

dg_moore

Re: Noobie

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:45 am

I hope you have better luck than I did. I tried the pump after everything else had failed (pills, injections, Muse) and it worked, after a fashion, but my wife hated it and there was no possibility of spontaneity. Getting ready was such a production that it just wasn't worth the effort. I gave it a fair try, but it was a total failure so I got an implant.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

rwhite59

Postby rwhite59 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:37 am

It is a major production but I was wondering if anyone has had luck with it helping a diabetic restore blood flow.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:51 pm

I have been pumping for six years. For some it does improve blood flow. ( see my post another recent post). In my case, my ED has slowly worsened over the years. However, I still have penetrative sex four or five times a week; however, orgasmic sex has become a once a month luxury.

A VED combined with an Osbon tension band is the secret to my success. I use an adult store pump system for therapeutic and enlargement (increased girth from 4.5" to 5.5") purposes. However, when it come to preparing my dick for intercourse, nothing beats VED which generates a nice erection and allows the tension band to easily slip off the cylinder and onto the base of my erection and maintains the erection for intercourse. On the downside, the band causes the penis to loose sensitivity after 10 to 15 minutes and needs to be removed after 20 minutes to avoid damage due to low blood flow into the penis.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:37 am

Same as DT ,, been pumping for 6 years .. even after starting Trimix shots 3 or 4 yrs ago -- still do the pump for the reasons given.

And still the same Encore battery pump .. with Special modifications .. like oversized tube.. osbon rings .. soft penile sleeve ... and a taped up battery cover. The electric is good because you can run it easily with one hand on the pump and the other keeping them balls from being sucked in.

With all that -- figured out by trial and error -- it works (but still only comfortable for 10-15 minutes ).

Yeah lots of guys give up because of the crappy stuff that comes with a standard pump -- or even so called medical grade pumps. And its OK if they go on to shots or an implant -- those are great alternatives too. ( regular pumping does help even with those by the way ... making you a Girth King -- and who doesn't want more girth???).

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”