Pumps after Implant Removed

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
fjburger

Pumps after Implant Removed

Postby fjburger » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:22 pm

I had a implant done, six weeks later it became infected and needed to have it removed. Want to have a new one installed in a couple of months. Trying a pump, there does not appear to any blood drawn into my penis, is this normal? Did the doctor remove any veins or anything during surgery? I want to stretch and break down any scar tissue and regain length and girth. Any Ideas?

charlesr

Re: Pumps after Implant Removed

Postby charlesr » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Sorry to say, but the implant procedure removes the corpus cavernosum; which is responsible for producing an erection. You will have to wait until a new implant is installed. You can talk to your urologist to see if using the pump would have a medical advantage in the interim as far as maintaining blood flow is concerned, but I do not think it will produce an erection in any case.

Good luck in your replacement implant. It is well deserved!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 pm

My brothers implant broke and I let him use my VED. He said it worked using the tension Ring.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:57 am

Didn't they install a 2 piece just to keep it from shrinking while you wait for your Three piece?

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Likely scar tissue has sealed off where the blood came in at. Some people it does not happen even with an implant but most it scars over.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”