Losing Erection During Sex

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Gazzer

Losing Erection During Sex

Postby Gazzer » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Hiya

I've been successfully using a penis pump for somewhere in the region of 6 to 8 months. Over the last couple of months during sex I lose my erection after about 5-10 minutes. We've tried new penis rings but to no avail. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to overcome this problem? Thanks.

Gazzer

JimStars

Re: Losing Erection During Sex

Postby JimStars » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Gaz,

What kind of rings are you using? The silicone ones that come with most pumps?
They are not good.. will stretch out and break easily (of course breaking is not your issue yet).
Osbon are the ones to use.

Do you use one ring or two ... two is usually needed.

Do you use a penile sleeve like has been show here on threads and photos??
They can help a lot -- and add some comfort too.

Sounds like you are serious about making it work .. so you need the right gear.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:59 pm

I agree with J. The Osbon is the only tension band that has worked for me. I only need one.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Also,

Yeah you WILL lose some erection after 10 minutes or so no matter what. Even with good rings. Also by 15 minutes you will be getting some good irritation anyways where the rings are shutting off bloodflow to skin and where skin is creased .. so you're about done by then anyways and just wanting to get the damn thing off as fast as possible.

You can then go with shots or something else in the future ... Trimix or even an implant...

J
Last edited by JimStars on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:51 pm

I agree that by 15 minutes the pain can be unbearable from the ring. I had to keep moving to smaller and smaller rings to try to hold an erection even though I could barely work the tool that loads the rings over my penis because Mr willie almost would not fit through it. I'd have to rock he loading tube back and forth to work it down but the ring I had to use the last few times only had a hole the size of my little finger. Rings do come in many sizes. I've used a pump off and on for 19 years and the size ring I started with will not hold anything back now. Actually now it goes limp as soon as I release the vacuum from the pump though using the padded sleeve sold by UandMe (?) does seem to hold the blood in it a little bit. Enough it is not flop over limp when I pull the tube off. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Gazzer

Postby Gazzer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:56 am

Many thanks for all your replies - it's given me something to work with!

Gazzer

math1059

Postby math1059 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:49 am

I don't have any experience with this so far.

greyt88

Postby greyt88 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Speaking as someone who has severe venous leak, I found (at the advice of the Pos-T-Vac customer service rep) using two of their ultimate gel rings worked to hold the erection.

https://shopping.rejoynmedical.com/post ... cessories/

Usually lasts, but sometimes I can lose the erection. I just re-pump.
Early 40s old diagnosed with severe venous leak by Dr. Irwin Goldstein, Dr. Arnold Mehlman and my local urologist. Using Pos-T-Vac Boss 2000-2 (battery powered Vacuum Erection Device) since 2005.

retexan599

Postby retexan599 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:50 pm

greyt88 wrote:Speaking as someone who has severe venous leak, I found (at the advice of the Pos-T-Vac customer service rep) using two of their ultimate gel rings worked to hold the erection.

https://shopping.rejoynmedical.com/post ... cessories/

Usually lasts, but sometimes I can lose the erection. I just re-pump.

This has happened with me also. I am not married. Have had relationships with two different women at different times over last few years. Each one had what I tend to think of as very tight vaginas. Perhaps I am larger in girth than I thought, but in any case, their vaginas were very tight to fit into. And then I lost the erection very quickly. My theory is that their tightness is 'forcing' the blood out past the constriction ring, adding to whatever natural venous leakage I have. I have used increasingly smaller rings, and that helps, but have not really solved the problem.

I am very interested in the type of constriction ring referenced in this post and will give it a try.
Age 86, divorced, single.
Prostate seed implant radiation (brachytherapy) 1999.
Like a ship without sailors: 'No seaman'. ;)
No implant.
Use electric Encore Impo-Aid vacuum system. #4 & 5 size cock rings.
Generic water based lube.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”