Cheap sex store pump in the shower.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
shooter1000

Cheap sex store pump in the shower.

Postby shooter1000 » Wed May 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Well I am new to pumping and trying several methods. I bought a Bathmate, and a cheap sex shop pump with a bulb and no gauge. I also got a sex store pump with a handle actuated pump and a gauge.

I have found that I can use the cheap bulb pump in the shower quickly and easily. A touch of hair conditioner and a few pumps and Mr Happy is in and growing. I just pump till the feeling is the same as the Gauged pump. I am guessing that it would be difficult to do much damage with the bulb as it can only make as much suction as the rubber bulb can create. I just let it hang there until after shaving and I get a good workout for about 10 minutes. It has already made a difference in the quality of my erections with tri-mix. I wash it out after using it by pumping water through it. I paid 160 for the Bathmate. It seems much harder to get it on right, and it is hard to keep my testicles out of it. So for now I am sticking with the cheapo.

I would appreciate any feedback about the inexpensive pumps. Are there any metal parts inside ? You can buy a lot of cheap pumps for the price of a bathmate.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

alan46

Re: Cheap sex store pump in the shower.

Postby alan46 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:37 am

I have been pumping for a number of years. I only use the sex store pumps and cylinders. I have had to increase the size of the tube over the years as pumping does increase penis size. I have an Encore pump that was prescribed but I don't think it's as good as the cheaper ones that you can get at a sex store or online.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon May 11, 2015 4:24 pm

I used a cheap sex shop pump for water pumping several years ago. It lasted for well over a year before it stopped working. Be aware, however, that a ball pump can generate dangerously low vacuum pressure capable of doing severe damage.

A Harbor Freight brass brake bleeder pump kit is equipped with a vacuum gauge and comes with a reservoir or attachment which allows you to pump with water in the cylinder but prevents water from entering the pump.
Last edited by dtwarren1942 on Tue May 12, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Mon May 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the Harbour Freight pump, I'll check it out. It is good to know that others have the same feeling for the cheap pumps that I do.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”