Pumping with injections

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
shooter1000

Pumping with injections

Postby shooter1000 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:10 am

Has anyone tried pumping after Tri mix injections. I have over 1000 injections to date and it always worked great until I had a recurrence and 40 radiation treatments with ADT. I have wanted to try pumping with my shot, buy I am afraid that the pump will cause bleeding from the injection site. I have been pumping to try to rehab Mr. Happy as the ADT shots and the radiation have led to more atrophy than the loss I had after my surgery.

71, LRP at 62, Radiation with Lupron last year.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

dtwarren1942

Re: Pumping with injections

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon May 11, 2015 4:02 pm

I quite often pump after injecting. For first two years the injections were very effective; however, more recently I have had to increase the dose and the effectiveness has declined I now use my injected erection for a lot of foreplay but usually have to resort to my VED when it becomes "my turn" to orgasm. In this regard, it is usually 20 to 30 minutes post injection before I start to pump so the injection site is well healed.

One time, I did try pumping right after an injection and noticed that the vacuum did force some additional blood out of the injection site. Accordingly, the injection site needs some time (at least 10 to 15 minutes) to heal before applying a vacuum.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”