Need Info On Foam Sleeves

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Joey72

Need Info On Foam Sleeves

Postby Joey72 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 am

I have been using a number 2 short foam sleeve for about two years and last week I noticed that it was breaking down. So yesterday I used the number 2 long sleeve right after we had IC, my wife asked if I was using a new sleeve because it took her much longer to reach climax and she though I felt smaller. I also noticed that it was very easy to remove the tube. Normally I completely fill the tube and it is hard to remove, have considered buying the larger tube. So my question is why do they make a short and a long sleeve and what determines the sleeve you should use? Also has anyone else experienced this problem.
Thanks Joey72

JimStars

Re: Need Info On Foam Sleeves

Postby JimStars » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Joey,

After two years you must be an expert on the sleeve, the pump, the lubes you use.. the works .... yes?

Just figure it out!

One question tho -- are you completely shaved around the pubes? That is the best for these sleeves.

The 2" sleeve is supposed to help even more with swivel joint -- keeping things supported even more. It does, But I use the 1" length and the two inch .. both work fine. I have some pix on the sleeves -- if you look up my posts you can find them.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”