Osbon rings, what's the difference?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Ralphiem

Osbon rings, what's the difference?

Postby Ralphiem » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:25 am

So, I see at least two different models, one with handles and one that is clear and looks round. What's the difference? Which works best? Thanks for the help.

ohohiakane

Re: Osbon rings, what's the difference?

Postby ohohiakane » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:40 am

I think the only benefit to the ones with "handles" is that you can remove them easier.

I have an osbon pump with those rings, and have 'graduated' to trimix injections, and find them give me usable erections sooner, warmer, and less painful.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

JimStars

Re: Osbon rings, what's the difference?

Postby JimStars » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Ralphi,

Give us some exact names or URL links to the ones you mean.. Is the round one the EZ-Ring?

Some only work with a specific cylinder of course -- like the EZ-ring. The Tension Bands (Beige, Pink, grey) are the ones usually used -- and work with any straight pump cyclinder (no flared ends or such).

They are good, and last for years. Years ago they cost only around $15 each. Now I see crazy high prices but they still get discounted a lot so be sure to check around -- especially for any buy two and get free shipping -- as long as the per band price seems low and not just jacked up to cover shipping -- which should be like 50 cents they are so light.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”