does penile pump restore your PRE-ED size?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Membrillo

does penile pump restore your PRE-ED size?

Postby Membrillo » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 pm

i have ED since 11 years, i have lost some 1/2 inch of girth in those years, could a penile pump restore my pre ED size?

dtwarren1942

Re: does penile pump restore your PRE-ED size?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:40 pm

I have been pumping with a quality "sex shop" pump equipped with a vacuum gauge. The purpose of using this pump for twenty minutes a day, six days a week is primarily to increase my girth. Over a five year period, I have increased my girth from 4.4" to 5.4". Not sure if you can gain similar results with a VED.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Like DT said.

.. I have used a $100 VED for over 5 years now and have kept length and gained maybe .5" girth. And I have not done nearly as regular a regimen as DT.

And it does keep things fully stretched for when you start using shots or even if you finally go with an implant.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:36 pm

i bought a medical vacum, the osbon erec aid, but when i used it the next two days i couldnt have an erection, that happens every time i used it and then things goes back to normal i dont know why this happen, that makes me dont use it , but im thinking of buy another one and do two ten minutes sessions every day.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Membrillo wrote:i bought a medical vacum, the osbon erec aid, but when i used it the next two days i couldnt have an erection, that happens every time i used it and then things goes back to normal i dont know why this happen, that makes me dont use it , but im thinking of buy another one and do two ten minutes sessions every day.

I am not clear on what you are saying. Are you saying that after using the VED, you are unable to get an erection on the following two days without using the VED? Or, are you saying that on the following two days you are unable to achieve an erection even using the VED?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:
Membrillo wrote:i bought a medical vacum, the osbon erec aid, but when i used it the next two days i couldnt have an erection, that happens every time i used it and then things goes back to normal i dont know why this happen, that makes me dont use it , but im thinking of buy another one and do two ten minutes sessions every day.

I am not clear on what you are saying. Are you saying that after using the VED, you are unable to get an erection on the following two days without using the VED? Or, are you saying that on the following two days you are unable to achieve an erection even using the VED?

after using the VED, i am unable to get an erection on the following two days without using the VED.

I have ED, but it isnt full ED, i can have erections around 70/80% but i cant maintain them. but when i use the VED, the next 2 days my ED is really worse, cant have erections of more than 50%

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Try pulse pumping combined with jelqing between sessions - pump to medium vacuum (no discomfort) for two or three minutes and then reduce to low vacuum for 1/2 minute. Repeat three times and remove cylinder so you can slow jelq (feel blood move into glans) for two minutes. Repeat whole process three times.

This process mimics night wood during REM sleep which your body normally does to naturally maintain EQ.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”