Red spots on penis

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
medman

Red spots on penis

Postby medman » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:23 pm

I have been using a vacuum pump for over a year. The last 2 times I used it, there were red spots (some as big around as a pencil eraser) on the head and foreskin area. What may have caused it and what can I do to prevent it?

stanri

Re: Red spots on penis

Postby stanri » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:36 pm

medman wrote:I have been using a vacuum pump for over a year. The last 2 times I used it, there were red spots (some as big around as a pencil eraser) on the head and foreskin area. What may have caused it and what can I do to prevent it?

Can't say for sure, but I have used a pump in the past. I would get red spots from time to time. According to my doctor, they were caused by over pumping. You want it as big and hard as possible, and over pumping causes what I call blood blisters. Not the correct name for the problem. They will go away in time.
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

dtwarren1942

Re: Red spots on penis

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Red spots are usually a result of pumping at too high vacuum level.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”