Just bought osbon tension ring, question?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
mlc2010

Just bought osbon tension ring, question?

Postby mlc2010 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:33 am

I presumed this was a cockring allowing me to keep pge1 in unit, however it seems impossible to get on, have I bought the right thing? Its medium standard tension, pressure point ring

would it better if I bought the constriction loop?

JimStars

Re: Just bought osbon tension ring, question?

Postby JimStars » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Mlc,

Which one did you get? And yeah they are not meant to be put on directly. They need to be slipped onto a tube and then slipped off onto your member. Any old tube will do tho -- as long as you sand all the edges smooth. Then you will have to practice loading it without it SLINGING itselfd across the room behind some furniture never to be found until your mother-in-law shows up for Thanksgiving...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am

I do not believe the Osbon is meant to be used to hold in the PGE1 in. If you inject the proper dose, you should be able to get a decent erection on its own. However, if you do not get a sufficient erection, the Osbon can be used to improve the erection.

Jim is correct in advising that a tube can make the process easier; however, I quite often slip mine on without the aid of a tube. The Osbon is very strong and can be stretched enough with two fingers of each hand to fit over your erection and slid down to the base. Make sure your erection is well lubed. May take some practice though.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:12 am

I have been using these rings http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VJ ... UTF8&psc=1 I started by just putting one at the base , now I put one under the glans also , and leave them on until I get hard , seems to hold the Trimix in a lot better , usually takes 5 to 10 minutes ............Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

yegbert

Postby yegbert » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:38 pm

I use the ones like Chuck referenced with some manual kegeling to get myself at least a little chubby before injecting Caverject (alprostadil), primarily to give me a somewhat bigger target before injecting, but I guess it also helps to keep the meds in too. I've used the Osbon rings but only after pumping with a VED to keep the erection that I get from the pumping. I too believe the Osbon rings would be too difficult to get on without a tube similar to the type used with VEDs.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:52 pm

The Osbon bands are extremely durable and can be stretched hard enough to fit over an erect shaft. However, the shaft needs to be lubricated and the bands need to be stretched with fingers inside the main opening, not the "ears."
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”