New Pump User Needs Advice

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
mmartinez

Re: New Pump User Needs Advice

Postby mmartinez » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:04 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:I use both a Vitality by Augusta Medical and an Impoaid from Encore and each came with a cone. After using a cone, I would never get a VED system without one. I lube the Osbon, the cone, the base of the cylinder, and my penis prior to entering the cylinder.

I also use a "sex shop" pump and cylinder and slide the Osbon ring down my pumped and lubed erection to maintain it. More recently, Trimix is not always as effective as when I first started. On these days, I use the 85% Trimix induced erection during foreplay and then slide on my Osbon which improves the erection to 99% when we get down to serious business.

I don't believe there is any way to prevent the increase in girth after pumping. They seem to work hand in hand. Even slipping on a tension band seems to increase girth. For me, plenty of lubrication seems to solve the issue.

=====
Hi
You mentioned the augusta vitality and the impoaid, are they compatible?
Does the impoaid fits on the vitality cilinder?
Thank You
Mario
AMS 700 CX September 19, 2015

dtwarren1942

Re: New Pump User Needs Advice

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:28 pm

mmartinez wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:I use both a Vitality by Augusta Medical and an Impoaid from Encore and each came with a cone. After using a cone, I would never get a VED system without one. I lube the Osbon, the cone, the base of the cylinder, and my penis prior to entering the cylinder.

I also use a "sex shop" pump and cylinder and slide the Osbon ring down my pumped and lubed erection to maintain it. More recently, Trimix is not always as effective as when I first started. On these days, I use the 85% Trimix induced erection during foreplay and then slide on my Osbon which improves the erection to 99% when we get down to serious business.

I don't believe there is any way to prevent the increase in girth after pumping. They seem to work hand in hand. Even slipping on a tension band seems to increase girth. For me, plenty of lubrication seems to solve the issue.

=====
Hi
You mentioned the augusta vitality and the impoaid, are they compatible?
Does the impoaid fits on the vitality cilinder?
Thank You

Mario

No. The cylinders are different sizes with different fittings.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”