How long do you leave rings on? Can you ejaculate with rings

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Ralphiem

How long do you leave rings on? Can you ejaculate with rings

Postby Ralphiem » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:23 am

Just started pumping, Encore Deluxe works great, rings go on after pumping, not before.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: How long do you leave rings on? Can you ejaculate with rings

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Ralph,
Everything depends on the tightness of the ring ... usually the penis will feel cold/numb after 10-15 min. Also tends to get a darker color.

As for ejaculating ... same thing = depends on the tightness. You can still climax ... it just backs up into the Urinary tract ... rather than "shoot out".
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:06 pm

I use an Osbon constriction band which is quite tight. After 10 minutes, my glans start to get numb and after 20 minutes it is almost completely numb and starting to get cold. If I periodically kegel in some blood during the process, I can squeeze in an extra ten minutes before it has to be removed.

Although it is more difficult and takes longer to ejaculate, I am able to force out a small "load" and once I remove the constriction band the rest runs out.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Since I now have an implant, I don't use rings any more. But when I did for over 7 years, I have left them on for over 45 min. while I was enjoying the fun. I am talking about pump rings and other restrictive rigs. Tighter ones I wouldn't do that, but you will know when to take it off after you have used them awhile.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Joey72

Postby Joey72 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:55 am

I use the Osbon rings D and C which give the maximum tightness you can get with the Osbon 4 ring system. I can keep the rings on 30 minutes with no problem however my penis does get cold and there is some color change. About 5 to 10 after taking the rings off everything is back to normal. When I first started using the rings I only had them on for 15 minutes at a time. Then as time went by I would increase the time by 5 minutes until I reached the magic 30 minutes. With keeping the tightest rings on I have never experienced any numbing of the penis. What I have noticed is that in order to continue sex after 15 minutes, I have to pump up again to maximum pressure due to leakage. This leakage maybe the reason I do not feel any numbness. I think everyone is different and you will have to determine what is best for you. Hope this helps
Joey

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”