Fixing a Vacurect . . .

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Andy425

Fixing a Vacurect . . .

Postby Andy425 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Haha, I wore mine out. I posted elsewhere some months ago on this forum that my Vacurect was leaking somewhere and wouldn't stay pumped up. I don't use the rings because I only use it therapeutically.

It worked great for months and months, then once in a while it would leak a bit. It gradually got worse and worse so I took it all apart, cleaned everything thoroughly and lubed it with the supplied oil. The rubber parts all looked okay visually but it still didn't work. I was ready to smash the damned thing on the floor.

As my last hope I ordered a rebuild kit which includes two O-rings, a seal, and two small rubber valves. I thought the small rubber things were just stoppers but they are actually valves. At any rate, I put it back together and it works great, just like it used to. The kit was $10 plus shipping.

I googled the hell out of this when the leakage problem first became annoying and never really found anything useful. So now it's out there: How to fix your Vacurect when it starts to leak.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”