I need help I have a problem in pumping the penis

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
vernus

I need help I have a problem in pumping the penis

Postby vernus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:42 pm

When I do the pumping of the glans penis swells a lot and is locked in the cylinder I can not stretch the penis longer even applying greater pressure. Anyone know why this happens and how to solve this problem.

dtwarren1942

Re: I need help I have a problem in pumping the penis

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Not clear as to what is happening. Are you saying your glans is getting "stuck" to the side of the cylinder and not moving up when you increase the vacuum? If this is the case, you need to lubricate your dick before entering the cylinder.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

vernus

Postby vernus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 am

Sorry my english is not good
I lubricate my cock before pumping.
Yes, when the cock starts to get erect the glans enlarges getting "stuck" on the cylinder side. Even increasing the vacuum the cock no lengthen and is not completely hard

Joey72

Postby Joey72 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:02 pm

The problem you are having is not unusual to new pumpers, pumping really works but it takes practice. I have been pumping for a year and a half BUT I only have had good results for the past year. Try this procedure it worked for me viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3245
Good luck Joey

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:54 pm

You need to pump slower,pump about 3 times give about 20 seconds then pump couple of time wait the same amount of time. You can tell when it no longer feels real tight you are ready to pump again,you will find out that will cure your problem.
Good luck I had the same problem.

Jim

vernus wrote:When I do the pumping of the glans penis swells a lot and is locked in the cylinder I can not stretch the penis longer even applying greater pressure. Anyone know why this happens and how to solve this problem.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”