Ring Injector with Erecaid ESTEEM

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Erecaid7

Ring Injector with Erecaid ESTEEM

Postby Erecaid7 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm

I have an erecaid esteem. I sometimes have trouble getting the tension rings off. When I move the tension ring, I tend to lose the seal and my erection.

I've seen that the Encore Vacuum Pump has a ring injector. You simply twist it the injector portion and the ring comes off. This seems like it would be easier. Does anyone have a pump with a ring injector?

And is it possible to use the ring injector with the Erecaid Esteem system or will it simply not fit?

greyt88

Re: Ring Injector with Erecaid ESTEEM

Postby greyt88 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Put lube on the end of the tube before putting the rings on. That will make them slip off easy.
Early 40s old diagnosed with severe venous leak by Dr. Irwin Goldstein, Dr. Arnold Mehlman and my local urologist. Using Pos-T-Vac Boss 2000-2 (battery powered Vacuum Erection Device) since 2005.

AnotherOldMan

Re: Ring Injector with Erecaid ESTEEM

Postby AnotherOldMan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:14 pm

I have both the pos-t-vac and the deluxe Encore,
I find myself using the Encore 99% of the time. The rings are ejected with a simple twist of ejector cylinder.
A trouble I have had is I use 2 rings for sex and it can be tricky loading two rings on the Encore. I find
it best to "preload" before we get busy.

As long as I use lube on the rings and the cylinder, the Pos-T-Vac works great. You can load the rings too far up on the
cylinder, but with lube they should slide off easily.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”