Why I am not getting hard enough?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
danny1553

Why I am not getting hard enough?

Postby danny1553 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:08 pm

I can get my natural erection, usually it is not a problem. The problem is to hold it due to severe venous leak. So I am using the Pos-T-Vac system for recreational purposes.
What I noticed is that no matter how much I pump, until it really hurts, I never can get an erection as strong as I get naturally without any pain at all. I mean, I do get harder, but that would be about 70% of my max and I still can bend my dick. While with the natural full-max erection (which unfotunately lasts not more than 10 sec) I am getting wood-hard, and virtually un-bendable.
What am I doing wrong? Pump sealing is not an issue...

Thank you

regal1945

Re: Why I am not getting hard enough?

Postby regal1945 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:07 pm

:D Try a much smaller rubber ring! :D

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm

I use the smallest one that exists. Still the same.. :?

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 am

you may need to use 2 rings.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:52 am

Danny,
I'm not sure we understand the question. When you are inside the pump, does your penis simply not engorge? Or when you have the ring on, does your penis quickly go soft?

Two things come to mind. First, you have not trained your penis yet to engorge properly with the pump. I usually instruct men to use the pump daily for two weeks before using a ring. There is a specific protocol to getting the penis full of blood. The more you practice, the faster and better your penis will fill. It is also a gradual process. It takes repeated steps of inflate and release to get the penis hard.

Second, are you using the right technique to slip the constriction ring off the pump onto the base of the penis? You will lose a little firmness there, but then reapply the pump over the ring and apply vacuum again to re-firm things up.

Would you please tell us what you are doing and what is not happening in a bit more detail?
thanks
Paul

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:27 am

Thank you Paul

I use the pump in repeated steps - inflating/releasing until it gets to its maximum and starts hurting. At that stage it looks (not feels) very hard.
Then I slide the smallest ring - the penis still looks hard and big. Then I release the vacuum and remove the pump cylinder. Penis looks quite big and visibly seems to be hard, but in reality it is not that hard at all - I can easily bend it any direction, so it is not very practical.
In opposite, when I get my natuaral erection, my penis doesn't look that big but is very hard - I cannot bend it any side without a risk of breaking it.

P.S. I have been using pumps for rec.purposes for more than 2 months now. And I follow the technique described on this forum (the video link) - repeated steps of inflating/deflating. But yet unable to get an erection that would be as hard as the natural one.
So my main concern is that when I am using the pump, I go to the level of pain but that still doesn't give me very strong erection. I assume the pain is the indicator of "go-no-further" but that still doesn't produce the result I am hoping for.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:00 am

Other thing I noticed is that while pumping I am getting the "stretching" pain rather than from the blood overflow.
When I start feeling pain/discomfort I still can push extra blood to the penis by compressing low belly muscles. So I am wondering if the lack of hardness is caused by the fact that the pump cylinder pushes against the base of the penis thus blocking the blood arteries. Perhaps this restricted blood flow is a cause of the poor end result?
Is that possible? If so what would be the workaround to prevent cylinder's blockage of veins?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:18 pm

What do you mean by smallest ring. I have had great success with the Erecaid Osbon High tension ring. It comes out a bit soft, but after five minutes of kegeling and/os stimulation, it improves up to 95% plus .
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 pm

I use the one coming with Pos-T-Vac system. I think it is called Match 1. Here is the link
http://postvac.com/products-page/all/ma ... aling-gel/

The highest tension one has a diameter of about 1/4". That's the only one that "pretends" to hold in my case. Anything larger than that just loses an erection within 1-2 min.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:35 am

danny1553 wrote:I use the one coming with Pos-T-Vac system. I think it is called Match 1. Here is the link
http://postvac.com/products-page/all/ma ... aling-gel/

The highest tension one has a diameter of about 1/4". That's the only one that "pretends" to hold in my case. Anything larger than that just loses an erection within 1-2 min.

From the picture, the material seems to be "softish" and a bit stretchy. I use the Osbon high tension band from Erectaid. It fits very tight and stretches just enough to fit on my shaft. It maintains my erection at 95% until i have to remove it to allow new blood in to reoxyginate thevtissue. May be worth a try for about $25, including shipping.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”