keep getting bulge at base of penis

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
oldcamaros

keep getting bulge at base of penis

Postby oldcamaros » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

I have been pumping now for a couple of months. My problem now is no matter how slow i pump I still get a bulge ( appears to be skin) at the base of my penis(usually on the right side at the base of the shaft). I make sure that no lube is there plus i try to pull the skin down in that area as I am pumping. But no matter what I do that bulge appears. Now the only time it bothers me is when I use the Osborn rings( one large standard tension and one large high tension) when the rings actually go 0n where the bulge is. I can still have intercourse but the dreaded "bulge" does cause some pain. I have an Augusta Medical Pump with the rubber insert at the base of the tube. Any suggestions or is this just the way I am made ?

Peckerwood

Re: keep getting bulge at base of penis

Postby Peckerwood » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:35 pm

I use this same pump and usually get that same result. For that reason, I don't use the pump with a ring for intercourse, but use the pump just for rehabilitation. I think it has to do with how high up the shaft of the penis your scrotum skin is located, and I suspect that there are quite a few variations from person to person on that.

John

Rikter8

Postby Rikter8 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 am

What size cylinder are you using?

From my pumping experience, cylinder size tends to be crucial.
If you have a larger than needed cylinder for your size, you will bulge out at your base or pull in your scrotum leaving you with a 'Tower" penis.

I usually pump with a cylinder that is fairly tight for length, and step up one size for girth for P.E., but wondering if getting a smaller cylinder would benefit you.
Where not all Gearheads are Straight.... http://www.bentgears.com

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:38 pm

You can go to lapdist.com and click on Cylinder Sizing and view a sizing chart.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

PhilipS

Postby PhilipS » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:35 pm

The Augusta Medical pump, which I use, comes with two black rubber rings which are used to adjust the size of the opening to accomodate different size shafts. You can use both rings, one ring, or none, depending on how thick your shaft is. These are not the same as the constriction rings used for keeping your erection after pumping. I use both black rings, which keeps the scrotum skin out of the cylinder for me. Sometimes the black ring will stay on my shaft when I remove the cylinder after snapping on the constriction ring. You could just leave it there during intercourse, but I usually just slide it off.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”