Medical grade pumps vs. s-shop ones.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
regain-is-the-aim

Re: Medical grade pumps vs. s-shop ones.

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Dan:

I was remiss in not sharing that I use the Gillette Pro glide Fusion razor. It is rather new and has 5 blades in the protected shaving head. It is constructed so it is probably almost impossible to cut yourself while shaving. It is so smooth and easy to use. Dan- you will like it!! It should be available in a drug store. It just glides over the boys and your sac as it works its magic for your new look and feel!!

Thanks to DT for sharing the body grooming info !!!! I understand they are nice to use.

With rings, as I understand you should try the "larger"/"less tension" first and work down as you need to. Remember this is a journey and there is no reason to be perfect the first time- try and try/enjoy and enjoy. It is best to practice with rings before engaging with sex with a partner so you feel more comfortable in handling yourself- no need for any additional pressure between the ears. . .

I have a thought on rings but need to check something; will send you a PM.

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:53 pm

danny1553 wrote:
Dick, where did you see on the net the package of 4 of Osbon rings? I cannot find anywhere such a set. The only thing I found (that ships to Canada) was individual rings but the shipping cost was the half of the ring price ($19 + $8 shipping).
Also I am not sure which one to try first - the high tension or the medium one, considering the fact I am leaking badly and my penis is half of the erected size when flaccid. Would it hurt to start with the high tension one?

Thank you

My erect girth is just under 4.9 inches (I wrapped a string around mid shaft and marked where the loose end touches and then held string against a ruler). I use the "D" medium high tension. It fits tight and starts to reduce sensitivity after 10 to 15 minutes and needs to be removed, but maintains a hard erection more than capable of penetration. If your girth is above 5", the large might be a better first choice. Don't let the shipping cost deter you from ordering. You definitely get what you pay for.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Actually I never measured my girth... kind of did not care since it was short anyway. I just measured and... it is just 4 1/2" so I guess I have to go with the small size - D might be enough though.
dtwarren1942, thanks a lot for the reference.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:50 pm

If you are not using a medical pump which allows the ring to slip on at the base, you will need to slide the ring down your engorged shaft in which case you will need to generously lube your shaft first.

Also, if you are considering a non medical pump, the 4.5 inch girth you mentioned would be best suited to fit a 1.5 inch cylinder, but in any event not bigger than 1.75. Anything larger, would subject your balls to being sucked in - ouch!
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Dt,

Your vivid description of sliding the ring down reminded me that Encore makes a ring kit that has a ring cone thingy that once loaded with a ring or two allows you to extremely quickly slip the pre-loaded fully expanded ring over any size pumped penis really -- and then slip off the rings at the base. I have a couple and use them every so often (i don't know why i just do) ...

Just google: Impo-Aid Ring Kit

To find selections of them -- the silicone rings that come with them are crap of course -- but that's the only way to get the cone-applicator -- or whatever it is called. I suppose you could make one if your have a lathe.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi JimStar

I was looking for that kit for a while but couldn't find any business shipping to Canada. The set seems to be good though...

mtnman

Postby mtnman » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:26 am

:D I agree with most posts,my expience was I returned the 550$ Ericade pump I was told to buy from uro,it worked to get an erection but it wouldn't stay and still didn't work for intercourse,it also keep sucking my nuts up into tube :lol: OWE anyway after spending time on Livingwell.com another usefull forum,I took advice and bought an ENCORE pump from Vitality which was both manual and hand for 125$ which actually worked better for me,I returned the ericade for A FULL REFUND AS THEY PROMISED! you have to go thru their protocal in order to get a refund ,I wouldn't purchase their overpriced one at all!The ERICADE rings are better and I did order them 24$ FOR 1.It helped to shave area and I take a Viag,it really helps,this is all for therapy and self gratis,for the real event I am using quadmix injections,no fail here,these are the best woody's since before pc 8 months ago,I belive it really helps to use it,I am hoping the real wood returns but still seeing 0 after psa is best,and gratefull for life.i still get to spent much time with my grandsons and family which some of my friends who chose other paths are not even here.God bless them!I would buy the Encore..Best of luck to all who are here on this forum.More snow today here in COLORADO! :D

mtnman

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Guys,
Please go read the topic "Constriction Rings" is this Pumps area. You will find go info about decent rings.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1095
Jim

Irvmet

Postby Irvmet » Sat May 12, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm new to pumping and constriction rings. I noticed a red spot near the base of my penis. Is that expected?

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

NO Please hold off till the marks go away and just play with it for a short while to give yourself time to heal.

So tell us about your pumping regimen. How often, how long and how strong? There is an issue that needs to be addressed by you for you.

Jim

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”