Urination while climaxing

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DAVID 1

Urination while climaxing

Postby DAVID 1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:38 am

Hi guys, I am having a problem that I’ve had to some degree since having my prostate removed. I used to have just a little urin shirt out right at climax now its quite a bit. Any ideas or suggestions, yes I try to get it all out before I take the shot.
It’s a real pain.
Dave

Larry10625

Re: Urination while climaxing

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:14 am

DAVID 1 wrote:Hi guys, I am having a problem that I’ve had to some degree since having my prostate removed. I used to have just a little urin shirt out right at climax now its quite a bit. Any ideas or suggestions, yes I try to get it all out before I take the shot.
It’s a real pain.
Dave

Ask your urologist about it... I read somewhere that this is easily fixed with minor surgery. :)

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:43 pm

I've had that a little here and there. Once it shot right past the girl's face. As I have rather long "sessions", I'll often get up and pee while we're "taking a breather". Dr Perito showed me how to "chase" those last stubborn drops of pee up from just above my butthole and out the end of the dick. While I do still lose a little, most of the girls I see aren't that "offended". Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:53 am

I was told when you have your prostate removed it creates a cavity of sorts and the urethra has a spot to fall into. When I talked to the urn about this he said he could inject some Botox type stuff to fill that cavity and problem solved. What procedure did you have done to stop this? Thanks for the reply.
Dave

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:34 pm

I was worried about this after my prostatectomy, but never was able to climax, so it didn't matter. Then when I got my implant I was nervous again. I keep a towel nearby when we have sex now -- my "safety towel", but thankfully, we've never had to use it. I have had to stop in the middle of lovemaking (well, right before entry) and take a leak. And that requires some gymnastics or deflating!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “General Discussion”