You are still a man

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Baseballfan11

You are still a man

Postby Baseballfan11 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 pm

I came to this forum to learn about treatments, coping strategies, and things like that. What I've found to be most valuable however is the support and understanding that each man shows for his fellow men. Whether you had a freak accident, a prostatectomy, diabetes, or straight up don't know why you have ED... you ARE A MAN! I know that being with my girlfriend and not being able to penetrate her has constantly made me question my manhood. Couple that with concerns over shrinkage and stuff like that life can get difficult sometimes. We are MEN... we will overcome. No real advice on this post... just trying to give a little Friday motivation. There are more ways to satisfy a partner and live a productive, manly existence than just an erect penis. Cheers!
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Greg1956

Re: You are still a man

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Great post! I am happy you found FT and are working towards finding a solution for your ED. Best wishes.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:09 pm

Amen Brother.

The same approach helped me the most with coping with my cancer: I’m the same parson with all my wisdom, experience and skills like I was the day before my diagnosis. I just happen to have cancer now.

Yes, we are still a man just happen to have ED. And I tell you what. Most men here after figuring out the solution are caring enough to have more and more satisfying sex than most healthy man out there. Because once we lose it we see the value and we do anything to get it back and keep it. You know why? Because we are The Man!

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:25 pm

newtoed wrote:Amen Brother.

The same approach helped me the most with coping with my cancer: I’m the same parson with all my wisdom, experience and skills like I was the day before my diagnosis. I just happen to have cancer now.

Yes, we are still a man just happen to have ED. And I tell you what. Most men here after figuring out the solution are caring enough to have more and more satisfying sex than most healthy man out there. Because once we lose it we see the value and we do anything to get it back and keep it. You know why? Because we are The Man!

All the best!

Yessir! That's exactly what I'm thinking too. My parents said they won't stop helping until I get a solution so I'm more fortunate than most young guys in my situation. Can't imagine being a college aged kid in another country with no options for advanced treatment such as implantation. That must be what a living hell is
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:25 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Great post! I am happy you found FT and are working towards finding a solution for your ED. Best wishes.

Greg

Thank you for your kind words Greg. I appreciate the warm welcome I've received here

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:14 am

Baseball fan,
Here you always find support, encouragement, compassion and empathy. We are always here for you. You are never alone in your struggles. We are all men. Men who understand and care about you.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “General Discussion”