Signatures

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Signatures

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Hey everyone;

We have decided that it would be best if I asked people to create signatures in a private message to them. For the most part they are new members and we don't want them to think their first experience with us is getting shit or nagged on for not doing it. I have a standard message that I sent out and unless I go away for the weekend somewhere where I can't access internet, I read every message every day, so I will see if someone doesn't have one. Let's remember that although everyone of us agree that it's a good idea to have it, it is NOT mandatory.

Thanks guys. :)

Larry

Donnie1954

Re: Signatures

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Spot on Larry,
Some guys have to learn their way around Frank Talk. I have helped several brothers find pictures or threads. It can be confusing. Didn't know you were a fellow Capricorn. My birthday is January 18. Small world.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Re: Signatures

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:36 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Spot on Larry,
Some guys have to learn their way around Frank Talk. I have helped several brothers find pictures or threads. It can be confusing. Didn't know you were a fellow Capricorn. My birthday is January 18. Small world.
Donnie

Small indeed. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”