Nudity.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Happy Toy

Re: Nudity.

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:I was raised in a household where nudity was non-existent. I have a brother who is a year and a half older than me and after I was maybe five or so my mom sort of kept us separated while bathing, dressing, etc. I happened to see him nude when I was in 7th grade and our gym classes were the same period and we were in the communal showers together. Once I got to that age where we had to take showers with all the other guys, I lost my inhibitions about that form of nudity.

When I was in my first year of college I saw a flyer saying the art department needed nude models. I was kind of petrified by the thought of it, but had to pay my own way through school and the pay was superior to any other job I could get so I applied and got it. I was nearly physically ill the first time I had to strip down and then get up on the model stand, positioned in the middle of the room, in front of a co-ed class of about 20 students and a female instructor. To top it off it was the school I was a student at and I was nude in front of fellow students and friends. I ended up getting an erection to top it off. I was mortified. The instructor was kind enough to get me in a pose where it was not on full display. Looking back on that day it was maybe the best thing that ever could have happened to me. After that it was like nothing could get worse and everyone had seen my junk so I felt liberated. Even more liberating wasehen my mom came to the college to see a show where some of my art was on display, but she also saw quite a few drawings and paintings I had posed for in all my nude glory.

I also had my first nude beach experience around that time. It became very apparent that nudity was simply about freedom, not sex. I saw entire families, including kids, parents and grandparents nude together.

Up until I was in my 30’s I had always had male doctors and nurses were never present when I had to strip down for my annual physicals, etc. Generally, at those times I was just asked to pull my underwear down for that quick “turn your head and cough” moment. Then, due to a new insurance plan I had to change Primary Care Physicians. When I went for my annual physical I was asked to completely undress and put on a very short paper gown. When I was in the gown there was a knock on the door and the doctor and female nurse entered. I was asked to get on the exam table and lay back. My junk was fully exposed. Then I was asked to pull the top part down to expose my chest so all that was left was bunched up covering my stomach. As the doctor examined me he told the nurse what notes to write down so she was pretty well occupied, but kept taking glances at me. Finally the doctor asked me to stand and took the paper gown away. After checking my junk very thoroughly, he then had me do balancing exercises, walk back and forth in the room to check posture and gate, etc. I think it was the first time I was grateful I had ED and troubles getting an erection.

As my ED got worse I had many more interactions where females saw me nude, touched my junk, etc. after a while I lost any concern over woman seeing or touching me, knowing they were medical professionals and to them I was just a part of their job. I had surgery for a Variocele on my testicle and before I was sedated a pretty young female nurse scrubbed my genitals. Although I had ED when I was flat on my back I still got strong erections at that time and I felt it happening. I told her I was sorry and she told me it was nothing to be ashamed of and it happened fairly often.

When I had Prostate Cancer I ended up having a Prostatectomy. After surgery I was in a room overnight and female nurses kept coming in to check catheter and empty the bag. The next morning when the doctor came in he had three females and two males with him who were med students and asked if I minded if they were there when he examined me. By that time it was like I had been exposed so much it didn’t matter.

Over the years I continued nude modeling. One of my favorite modeling jobs ever was as a model for an outdoor body painting event in a high traffic tourist area in San Francisco. I was assigned a position on a raised platform right out in front, with everyone at eye level to my junk. My face wasthe last thing painted so I was pretty much exposed for four hours and an estimated 10,000 people saw me and a few other models nude. After we were all painted we had a nude “parade” all over Fisherman’s Wharf. I’ve had other jobs where I am the only one nude in front of a couple hundred people who are fully dressed.

I have read comments in other threads here from men who don’t care to see other guys naked. That isn’t what it’s all about. Being nude with others, whether it’s all men or both men and women is all about body acceptance, freedom, and liberation. Once you get comfortable in your own skin you see we are all just people and it eliminates all of the crap about who has the best car, clothes, etc.

Greg

Greg, I have seen some of your nude pictures on this site and you are blessed with a nice "package". Me not so much, very much a grower, and only one testicle, so have always been very bashful about being nude in front of other people, ie. common showers, or locker rooms etc. Doctors aren't as much of an issue, but still unconformable. I know it is just me but one of the things I am looking forward to with my implant is having a better looking flaccid size, I hope. Even to pee I have to "dig it out". Erect I am OK with it, 5.5" and a very large girth, over 6.5", but flaccid it sucks! I love being nude, just not around others.
Andy

OMG Andy, I think you are my twin. This is the exact same thing I told Greg yesterday (or the day before). I have posted a couple of nude pelvic area photos to show severe swelling and bruising but I had to work up the courage to post them and then seconds after I pushed the submit button, I had to fight the urge to delete my post. :(

Larry

Larry, can you see in addition with the turtle dick, that having only one testicle would do to your nude confidence? The left testicle is very large, about the size of a goose egg. I do have a right but it never developed, it's about the size of a small marble and stays up high. The only time I can find it is if I am very warm. I am fine with my erect size, 5.5" with a 6.5+" girth. I just hope I don't loose to much of it with the implant. Here is a pix, tri-mix induced, I have no idea where it all goes when flaccid :| :
007.JPG
007.JPG (889.19 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:07 pm

andywalther wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:
Greg, I have seen some of your nude pictures on this site and you are blessed with a nice "package". Me not so much, very much a grower, and only one testicle, so have always been very bashful about being nude in front of other people, ie. common showers, or locker rooms etc. Doctors aren't as much of an issue, but still unconformable. I know it is just me but one of the things I am looking forward to with my implant is having a better looking flaccid size, I hope. Even to pee I have to "dig it out". Erect I am OK with it, 5.5" and a very large girth, over 6.5", but flaccid it sucks! I love being nude, just not around others.
Andy

OMG Andy, I think you are my twin. This is the exact same thing I told Greg yesterday (or the day before). I have posted a couple of nude pelvic area photos to show severe swelling and bruising but I had to work up the courage to post them and then seconds after I pushed the submit button, I had to fight the urge to delete my post. :(

Larry

Larry, can you see in addition with the turtle dick, that having only one testicle would do to your nude confidence? The left testicle is very large, about the size of a goose egg. I do have a right but it never developed, it's about the size of a small marble and stays up high. The only time I can find it is if I am very warm. I am fine with my erect size, 5.5" with a 6.5+" girth. I just hope I don't loose to much of it with the implant. Here is a pix, tri-mix induced, I have no idea where it all goes when flaccid :| :007.JPG

Those are about the same measurements I have. Once you get the implant, the pump will look like your second testicle. I would be happy with my size if I didn't know that I had more than 2 inches inside me that I can't get access to. It's going to cost me to get at it... I don't know how much yet because I am having difficulty finding a plastic surgeon. :(

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry, can you see in addition with the turtle dick, that having only one testicle would do to your nude confidence? The left testicle is very large, about the size of a goose egg. I do have a right but it never developed, it's about the size of a small marble and stays up high. The only time I can find it is if I am very warm. I am fine with my erect size, 5.5" with a 6.5+" girth. I just hope I don't loose to much of it with the implant. Here is a pix, tri-mix induced, I have no idea where it all goes when flaccid :| :007.JPG

Those are about the same measurements I have. Once you get the implant, the pump will look like your second testicle. I would be happy with my size if I didn't know that I had more than 2 inches inside me that I can't get access to. It's going to cost me to get at it... I don't know how much yet because I am having difficulty finding a plastic surgeon. :(

Larry

Larry, hope you can find a "fix" for your problem. It's part of your penis, why isn't it covered like the implant was, assuming insurance paid for your implant, at least in part.
P.S. Have you posted any pictures of your implant, would like to compare notes. I will be posting more after my surgery on the 26th, as soon as I am able that is :lol:
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 pm

corvetteman3 wrote:That is what mine wants to do after my prostate surgery. Dr never mentioned that before surgery either.

Funny how they don’t seem to mention that....
That’s pretty much what mine looked like after the prostatectomy. Now it’s 3-1/2 “ deflated, and I LOVE it!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:31 am

andywalther wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:Larry, can you see in addition with the turtle dick, that having only one testicle would do to your nude confidence? The left testicle is very large, about the size of a goose egg. I do have a right but it never developed, it's about the size of a small marble and stays up high. The only time I can find it is if I am very warm. I am fine with my erect size, 5.5" with a 6.5+" girth. I just hope I don't loose to much of it with the implant. Here is a pix, tri-mix induced, I have no idea where it all goes when flaccid :| :007.JPG

Larry

Larry, hope you can find a "fix" for your problem. It's part of your penis, why isn't it covered like the implant was, assuming insurance paid for your implant, at least in part.
P.S. Have you posted any pictures of your implant, would like to compare notes. I will be posting more after my surgery on the 26th, as soon as I am able that is :lol:

Hi Andy, thanks to you (and your courage), after more than a year of membership on here, I finally got the balls to post my before and after pictures.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8524&start=320

Yes, I have been through hell but my surgeon and his sidekick Dr. Gan (plastic surgeon) has made me so I am not AS bashful as I once was. My wife calls me a nudist (when I am around the house and nobody's home. :lol: Thanks for all your support. :)

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:13 pm

I was all for the prostatectomy. Get rid of the cancer and everything will be fine and back to normal with the new surgical techniques according the the doctors and web sites. 11 hours in pre op waiting for a mechanic to be flown down from Chicago to repair the broken DaVinci machine, 54 minute surgery trying to catch up on a back log of patients with a pissed off doctor who already had an attitude, no nerves saved. I ask nurse when I awake and she says "honey , they didn't save any nerves or anything. That takes another hour in surgery and yours was the fastest I have ever seen in XX years as a surgical nurse. 2 months later I had a consult with Dr. Eid in New York. Francaois said my only other choice would have been to die a slow painful death. He told me brachiotherapy would have left me in the same shape but it takes about 3 years to do all it's damage. I went from 9" to my wife saying when she first saw it " I never knew it could be so small". I well remember trying to dig it out of the fold of skin so I had enough to hold on to to aim and pee while sitting. Otherwise I just slobbered piss all over myself. Doctor told her that my prostate was so large that they could not join my bladder and urethra together so they pulled part of my penis up in my body. Stretched my bladder down and stapled it to my rectum to hold it in place. For almost a year, a finger up my ass could feel the staple till it finally fell out. It was a long long expensive time consuming 9 year journey to get back to the 7 to 7 1/4" I have now ( depending on the day). Girth still not back and may never be. I have every distaste for prostatectomies that are possible. Certainly not adding any confidence in this new battle with lymphatic cancer. Picture is awesome Larry.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:24 pm

radioradio wrote:
corvetteman3 wrote:That is what mine wants to do after my prostate surgery. Dr never mentioned that before surgery either.

Funny how they don’t seem to mention that....
That’s pretty much what mine looked like after the prostatectomy. Now it’s 3-1/2 “ deflated, and I LOVE it!
Bob

I would be very happy with that :P and is what I hope will be the result #1 and stay hard for as long as I want #2. I didn't think there could be anymore "first" for me after 74 years, I just wish I had found out about it years ago!
Andy

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:03 am

andywalther, Your picture does not look any different than any other man. 95% of all men have 1 ball that hangs lower than the other and that is the way yours looks. If anyone is feeling down there and finds one missing, they surely have business down there otherwise they wouldn't be there. Another thing you will find that many of us have, is after a certain amount of surgeries, doctors, nurses, students handling your junk, your inhibitions fade away. After so much of it, you don't care who sees your junk any more. Everyone has the same equipment. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. There are many other things in life more worth dwelling on than hiding or comparing junk. I.M.O., the idea your junk has to be hidden or ashamed of (it took me 50 years to arrive at this point) is the equivalent to saying god's design was flawed and should be hidden as defective merchandise. Cheers man. Looks good, if you get an implant, it will look great. The human body is the most magnificent thing ever designed and the variables make it more interesting.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm

alibaba wrote:andywalther, Your picture does not look any different than any other man. 95% of all men have 1 ball that hangs lower than the other and that is the way yours looks. If anyone is feeling down there and finds one missing, they surely have business down there otherwise they wouldn't be there. Another thing you will find that many of us have, is after a certain amount of surgeries, doctors, nurses, students handling your junk, your inhibitions fade away. After so much of it, you don't care who sees your junk any more. Everyone has the same equipment. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. There are many other things in life more worth dwelling on than hiding or comparing junk. I.M.O., the idea your junk has to be hidden or ashamed of (it took me 50 years to arrive at this point) is the equivalent to saying god's design was flawed and should be hidden as defective merchandise. Cheers man. Looks good, if you get an implant, it will look great. The human body is the most magnificent thing ever designed and the variables make it more interesting.

Thanks Alibaba, 9th grade was the worst, as I was a late bloomer anyway. That is pretty much when I started wondering why I had nothing to "show", and the other kids already had a nice hang. Of course I did develop but only when erect, flaccid I still looked like a 12 year old. Over the years my left ball got bigger and bigger, I suppose because the right one did not develop at all from an infant. I'm sure the implant, A WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!! will make me feel much better about being nude, it's a guy thing!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:43 am

Awesome. You will have the most completely natural look of anyone here. 3 balls versus 2, you will be the clear winner and 7 decades of feeling incomplete resolved plus your little buddy won't have to fight for room. They boys tend to get a wee bit unruly down there for a bit when they find they have to share a bed with a threesome after decades of just themselves. Going to save you a lot of adjusting in the future too! Cheers and good luck sir.

Return to “General Discussion”