How much length can you really lose if you don't figure this thing out?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
radioradio

Re: How much length can you really lose if you don't figure this thing out?

Postby radioradio » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:30 pm

I can deflate a little and stop the deflation whenever I want by squeezing the pump bulb. This is what switches the valve to stop the outflow of saline.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Larry10625 wrote:I didn't know that implants even existed until February 2017.

I didn't know that implants existed until it was my last choice after a prostatectomy caused me to have E.D. after my prostatectomy in 2000. (Of course it wasn't till I was diagnosed with prostate cancer that I even knew what a prostate was. I knew, of course, about the penis, testicles, scrotum, and bladder. But not about the prostate.
Last edited by David_R on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:46 am

David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:I didn't know that implants even existed until February 2017.

I didn't know that implants existed until it was my last choice after E.D. caused me to have E.D. after my prostatectomy in 2000. (Of course it wasn't till I was diagnosed with prostate cancer that I even knew what a prostate was. I knew, of course, about the penis, testicles, scrotum, and bladder. But not about the prostate.

I had all kinds of problems, caused by incompetent doctors (urology and plastic surgeon). Dr. Brock told me he was certain he could help me and make me happy again (this is why I don't like these high volume surgeons that only do implants). I trusted Dr Brock with my mental health and marriage and went to the OR, giving him permission to do whatever he needed to do in order to make everything better. When I woke up, I had an implant... that was how I found out about them. I still have some more surgery and I will, once again, trust my hero. :)

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:56 am

I've heard 0.5cm/year loss quoted by professionals.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:21 pm

justanotherdrumber wrote:I've heard 0.5cm/year loss quoted by professionals.

Oh my lord, and that continues indefinitely until you reach a solution?
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:

Supposedly, if I remember correctly; loss begins at what ever point you lose having nocturnal errections.

You might check out Dr. Peritos website out of Florida.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
March 2018

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:59 pm

justanotherdrumber wrote:
Baseballfan11 wrote:

Supposedly, if I remember correctly; loss begins at what ever point you lose having nocturnal errections.

I've seen dudes on here with basically untreated ED for 20 years. Do you think they have like 2 inch dicks by now?
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Baseballfan11 wrote:
justanotherdrumber wrote:
Baseballfan11 wrote:

I've seen dudes on here with basically untreated ED for 20 years. Do you think they have like 2 inch dicks by now?

Once again, "after nocturnal errections end"; you ca have difficuulty achieving an errection upon will and still have nocturnal errections in your sleep.

These were described as , natural stretching xcercises for your penis.

When the stretching ends the shrinkage begins.

Most times ED is gradual process.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
March 2018

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:54 am

Baseballfan11,
From all of the things I have read and many posts here on FT, as well as PM’s I have gotten from guys who are concerned about their size, I don’t believe there is any standard answer to the shrinkage. I had ED for 30 years and it wasn’t until I had my PRostate removed that my length decreased substantially. I have a buddy who had the exact same type of surgery and his size didn’t change at all.

One young guy here said he messed up his shaft while pumping too aggressively. He is seeing some pretty quick shrinkage. Other guys who have Peyronies Lose size more rapidly than I did with a Venous Leak.

As my ED worsened prior to the implant my doctor told me to “use it or lose it.” He said atrophy occurs from lack of use, but even if you lack an erection suitable for penetration, you can madturbat and do stretching exercises to reduce atrophy.

The moral of the story or men with ED is to determine the cause of the problem and then seek a solution in a timely manner to maintain as much size as possible. But I and other guys here are a testament to the fact not all size loss is permanent. With an implant many of us get it all back, no matter how long it was gone. Again, that may be dependent on why you lost size, not how much you lost.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:28 am

Greg1956 wrote:Baseballfan11,
From all of the things I have read and many posts here on FT, as well as PM’s I have gotten from guys who are concerned about their size, I don’t believe there is any standard answer to the shrinkage. I had ED for 30 years and it wasn’t until I had my PRostate removed that my length decreased substantially. I have a buddy who had the exact same type of surgery and his size didn’t change at all.

One young guy here said he messed up his shaft while pumping too aggressively. He is seeing some pretty quick shrinkage. Other guys who have Peyronies Lose size more rapidly than I did with a Venous Leak.

As my ED worsened prior to the implant my doctor told me to “use it or lose it.” He said atrophy occurs from lack of use, but even if you lack an erection suitable for penetration, you can madturbat and do stretching exercises to reduce atrophy.

The moral of the story or men with ED is to determine the cause of the problem and then seek a solution in a timely manner to maintain as much size as possible. But I and other guys here are a testament to the fact not all size loss is permanent. With an implant many of us get it all back, no matter how long it was gone. Again, that may be dependent on why you lost size, not how much you lost.

Greg

Thank you Greg! In regards to the young man, are you saying he just totally screwed up in how he used his implant?

Return to “General Discussion”