San Francisco - May 18-20

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

San Francisco - May 18-20

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:09 am

Franktalk will have a booth at the American Urological Association meeting in San Francisco May 18-20. We are part of the Patient Advocacy Consortium and, as a non-profit, we are given a free booth to increase our exposure to over 15,000 urologists who come from all over the world. I will be making presentations about what we do.

If anyone is in the area, I'd love to meet you! If anyone wants to stand at the booth with me, let me know!

Paul

whidbeyjmh

Re: San Francisco - May 18-20

Postby whidbeyjmh » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:51 pm

What days/ hours you going to be at the booth Paul?// Do you have all types that approach FrankTalks booth?
// I want to attend say on Sat. to ask some pointed questions to reps- Coloplast particularly. They use a gatekeeper between end users, sales reps and surgeons and it's frustrating. I'm looking for an implanter who uses both AMS and Titan but, Coloplast won't be direct in who's using Titan.
- The answer when asked is you have to find out from your surgeon. Really - I'm trying to source one!
- Also since I'm relatively close to Seattle I'm concentrating on the left coast. Hope to make it there! // Mark
Soon to be bounding at the speed and power of Bionic!
61, fit no health issues other than freeking ED to differing degrees for @ 20 years// Working with UW Men's clinic - Dr. Wessells.

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:52 am

Hi Paul. Please keep us post about this meeting May 18 -20. To my surprise I showed your post to my wife and she said hell yeah let's go. She was saying things like if she's there and someone want to know about the women's view on penile implants she'll tell it all.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:57 am

Paul, Bionicrocketman here again. I forgot to mention the wife and I live in Bakersfield Ca.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

Return to “General Discussion”