Support during lovemaking

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
David_R

Re: Support during lovemaking

Postby David_R » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:40 pm

hturner12 wrote:We use something similar but she is on the edge of the bed

We do, too, but I couldn't find a drawing like that.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Larry10625 wrote:I stand on the floor at the side of our bed and she rests her ankles on my shoulders and I bring her hips all the way to the edge of the bed.

Yep, we do the same position. (Actually I stand on the floor at the foot of the bed, which is why we bought a headboard for our bed but not a footboard.)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:03 am

David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:I stand on the floor at the side of our bed and she rests her ankles on my shoulders and I bring her hips all the way to the edge of the bed.

Yep, we do the same position. (Actually I stand on the floor at the foot of the bed, which is why we bought a headboard for our bed but not a footboard.)

Yup, well, I wasn't that smart. When we bought our new bedroom suite a few years back, we decided to treat ourselves now that the kids are all gone (well almost anyway) and buy a really nice set that includes a footboard. Now, as a result, every time we get it on, we rearrange the furniture in the bedroom. It is also a little extra work for me because the bed is up just a little too high (like 4"-possibly 6" too high). As a result, I am on my tiptoes the whole time. I wish I could find a position I could do where she gets every millimetre and my spare tire doesn't get in the way and where my chronic back injury won't be negatively affected. :)

Larry

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:59 am

If the beds to high get a stair stepper
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:29 am

Or something like this
https://www.harborfreight.com/step-stoo ... 62515.html

If yall are in to role playing get some 70's style platform "stacks" shoes, the wide brim furry hat , big sun glasses, costume necklaces and the fake fur duster and be the pimp auditioning a new girl or she you favorite girl. Not that I condone that type of actual treatment of women

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:20 pm

We do all our foreply/ pre orgasmic sex in the spoon position - she has bad knees and hips and I suffer with arthritis and or neuropathy. However, when it is time to orgasm, we switch to missionary.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:32 am

There is only one position that works for us and now it is my favorite. Doggy style. I love watching my dick go in and out. I am fully in control. It is so hot!
I also get on my knees on the side or foot of the bed. Yum! I like the bed at just the right height to stand flat footed and enter her. I call it just the right fucking height!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 pm

I am glad we have and adjustable bed can get the height just right. Have to be careful not to move too much side to side so as not to get of the raised portion and slide into the low spot. :o Think about a hospital bed where you can raise the foot up

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:47 am

David_R wrote:This is the position that my wife and I have been using for some time. (Neither one of us puts full body weight on the other.)

position.jpg

This is close to what Lisa and I do except, I stand on the floor and pull her so her hips are just over the edge of the bed. This way I am not putting any pressure, I can thrust easy and hard and I can look down every now and then and get a first hand look at this very sexy position.. I can watch my dick penetrating her... something that I have missed for so long... what a steamy hot position... give it a try, you'll love it and so will your partner. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”