Post Operation

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
doneit

Post Operation

Postby doneit » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:35 am

I am 6 weeks post operation.
Been advised to inflate daily. It still feels very strange for me to with inflation but am getting used to it.
The girth has improved and the erection is great within limits.
I still feel pain when sitting down and as such have to sit slowly.
Is this normal.
The flaccid shape is great though.
Kind regards.

Greg1956

Re: Post Operation

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:43 am

I think it all sounds normal. You have been through a major surgery and it takes time to fully heal. Even after the stitches are gone there is a tenderness at the incision site that needs time to get back to normal. Also your body has to adjust to having the cylinders and pump in place. After a while you almost forget they are there.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Doneit,
Sounds like you’re doing great. It just keeps getting better and better every day!
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Rockalbert

Postby Rockalbert » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Would you please specify the surgical procedure you have gone through?
sheepadoodlepeekapoocannabinoidhyperemesissyndromecleidocranialdysplasia

infantigo
Last edited by Rockalbert on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:43 pm

doneit wrote:I am 6 weeks post operation.
Been advised to inflate daily. It still feels very strange for me to with inflation but am getting used to it.
The girth has improved and the erection is great within limits.
I still feel pain when sitting down and as such have to sit slowly.
Is this normal.
The flaccid shape is great though.
Kind regards.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”