Anything goes when it comes to ED.
ele440

Postby ele440 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:12 am

Last edited by ele440 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greg1956

Re: The Real Truth That Works

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:48 am

I am happy for you if you indeed found a solution, but for many of us it was not so simple. I had a severe Venous Leak and your solution would not have worked. An implant has been my salvation to recapturing my sex life, self-esteem and a level of happiness I have not had for years.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:05 am

Wow!......that's an amazing testimonial.......do you also have a bridge for sale?......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Xomannow, the supplement may indeed be effective for ele440. He sounds sincere and his other posts do not suggest he is a shill. So, I give him the benefit of doubt. Especially since his posts read as if he was considering an implant a lot earlier in his E.D. journey than might have been appropriate. Having saved himself from a precipitous surgery, he is understandably enthusiastic about the product that saved his bacon.

Ele440, please be more specific about HOW Kanabo helped you. It is purported to aid in the regeneration of damaged nerves. This begs the question, "What damage had your nerves that caused your ED?" How long did it take?

I doubt if Kanabo would help a man with phyisical damage to veins (where the veins cannot close off penile outflow) or arteries (where the arteries are too blocked up to pressurize an erection).

The attraction of a non-invasive solution to ED is undeniable. But your testimonial (as useful as it is), without details of how and when Kanabo is useful or is useless is potentially wasteful of time and money if acted upon by a man for whom Kanabo is inappropriate.

Please give us more details so we may judge if Kanabo would be right for any particular man. Also, your post might be more useful if placed in the "General Discussion" section, as the "Implants" section is much narrower-focused. The population who reads the "General Discussion" section would be a better audience. You would reach men who still may be helped by herbal/dietary/lifestyle solutions.

Alsom your headline seems a bit "Over the Top", which invites skepticism. Though, I understand your enthusiasm.

EDIT: Oops. I incorrectly thought the post was in the "Implants" section , so please ignore the mention of which section to place the post. My mistake.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:19 pm

C'mon XO - we're talking about the Herbal Love Shop here. What a surprise and disappointment it would be to learn that their preparations don't actually work!
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Xomannow, the supplement may indeed be effective for ele440. He sounds sincere and his other posts do not suggest he is a shill. So, I give him the benefit of doubt. Especially since his posts read as if he was considering an implant a lot earlier in his E.D. journey than might have been appropriate. Having saved himself from a precipitous surgery, he is understandably enthusiastic about the product that saved his bacon.

Ele440, please be more specific about HOW Kanabo helped you. It is purported to aid in the regeneration of damaged nerves. This begs the question, "What damage had your nerves that caused your ED?" How long did it take?

I doubt if Kanabo would help a man with phyisical damage to veins (where the veins cannot close off penile outflow) or arteries (where the arteries are too blocked up to pressurize an erection).

The attraction of a non-invasive solution to ED is undeniable. But your testimonial (as useful as it is), without details of how and when Kanabo is useful or is useless is potentially wasteful of time and money if acted upon by a man for whom Kanabo is inappropriate.

Please give us more details so we may judge if Kanabo would be right for any particular man. Also, your post might be more useful if placed in the "General Discussion" section, as the "Implants" section is much narrower-focused. The population who reads the "General Discussion" section would be a better audience. You would reach men who still may be helped by herbal/dietary/lifestyle solutions.

Alsom your headline seems a bit "Over the Top", which invites skepticism. Though, I understand your enthusiasm.

Agreed! Also, I can say from my many years as a paramedic that, herbal remedies can be just as dangerous as some street drugs. I would think that it may work with men who cannot maintain an erection because of POOR blood flow or low T may benefit but, I would not believe that it works for physical damage to the penis, nerves or total occlusion of the vessels. Just my opinion, for what it's worth. :?

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”