ED and depression.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
radioradio

Re: ED and depression.

Postby radioradio » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:19 am

Donnie,
After all, what are (Bionic) friends for? :D
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

tomas1

Re: ED and depression.

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:46 am

Donnie, sorry to hear about the ticket. When I lived in Rochester, NY, I got a ticket for 21 over the limit. I think it carried a mandatory suspension of the license, but that was about 50 years ago.

I asked a lawyer if it would help if I wrote to try to explain that I was new to the area, and the speed limit seemed low. I admitted that I was speeding. The lawyer said it probably wouldn't help, but couldn't hurt.
Lo-and-behold, when the fine came back, someone compassionately put it down as 19 over the limit.
Shortly thereafter, the speed limit on that road went up 15mph.

If I were you, I'd show up at court and explain that I was keeping up with traffic, but realize I was speeding. I'd also point out that I hadn't had a ticket for 20 years.

Whatever the outcome, it's not the end of the world. I'd also tell my wife. Mine has accepted worse things in our lives, and sometimes, it has surprised me.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “General Discussion”