Controlling Sex!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Controlling Sex!

Postby newtoed » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:16 pm

This post is about having control when it comes to sex.

My ED started about 10 years ago. Pills worked for about 5 years, but rectal cancer treatment completed my ED. I’m grateful that my life was saved of course.

I have no phisiological libido so to speak. When I see a sexy woman I have no physiological response in my groins or penis at all. However my “mental libido” is crazy. I think about women’s bodies and sex all the time. I have a very active dating life.

The other day I was on a date with a woman and honestly I was extremely tired and felt like not having sex at all. I still took a shower and gave myself the usual Trimix shot. As my erection grew I started getting excited about having sex. When I went back to her and started undressing her I was going crazy. I was unstoppable and charming. We had sex for over an hour and it was amazing.

It is interesting that the reverse effect of a hard dick has on your entire body and mind. This greatly enhances my confidence since regardless my state I can perform incredibly well. I need this because spontaneity is kind of gone when we deal with ED. You have to have your medicine with you and find the way to administer it.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

dg_moore

Re: Controlling Sex!

Postby dg_moore » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 am

For me, an erection makes no difference at all. I have zero libido, and no sexual desire at all. I can inflate my implant to the raging hardon level and feel no different than I feel when completely flaccid.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

dtwarren1942

Re: Controlling Sex!

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:07 pm

I normally have little or no libedo during the day. I can wake up in the morning with little or no libedo; however, after I pump up my dick, I have a substantial increase in libedo.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”