I'm Back

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

I'm Back

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:34 am

Well everyone, I'm back. Absolutely loved the cruise, it was our third, but, we missed our grandson something terrible and it was good to get back home.

Hope everyone behaved themselves while I was gone :)

I must say that, although this pump is a bit of a pain in the ass, it is getting easier every day and this surgery was the second best decision of my life. Of course getting married to Lisa 29 years ago would have to be number 1 (especially if she is looking over my shoulder right now ;)... Just kidding.

Later gang. :)

Larry

David_R

Re: I'm Back

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:07 am

Larry, I hate to break it to you, but your implant pump is not supposed to be a "pain in the ass." That's the wrong location. ;)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:53 pm

David_R wrote:Larry, I hate to break it to you, but your implant pump is not supposed to be a "pain in the ass." That's the wrong location. ;)

That's hilarious hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 am

David_R wrote:Larry, I hate to break it to you, but your implant pump is not supposed to be a "pain in the ass." That's the wrong location. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, maybe a pain in the balls...

Welcome back Larry.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:00 am

radioradio wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, maybe a pain in the balls...

Welcome back Larry.

Thanks buddy, great to be back. I hope everyone (on here) was good to each other, while I was gone... :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”