Exercise and ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Re: Exercise and ED

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Gunzergreat wrote:Has anyone here ever felt or had an improvement of some sort with their ED as a result of participation in exercises like walking at a fast pace, lifting weights, swimming, etc., for a steady period of time?
When I say improvement I'm talking about everything ranging from a full reversal (even if only temporary) to a partial reversal to where ED drugs had stopped working but then began to work again after a period of physical exercise.
I ask because the internet has A LOT of articles claiming that ED can be reversed or improved by exercise and I'm curious as to the experiences of those on this board.
I greatly appreciate any information and/or advice. Thanks.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. Re-implanted December 14th with AMS LGX 15. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Implant has saved my marriage and mental health.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”