Need Help ASAP Graft for peyronie's treatment and or implant

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
BrianS

Need Help ASAP Graft for peyronie's treatment and or implant

Postby BrianS » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:29 am

Gentlemen:

I'm in a pickle. I have implant surgery scheduled for tomorrow but my final measurement by the doc yesterday shows my peyronies disease will result in a full inch loss in length. And the hourglass shaft narrowing near the head of my dick is way more pronounced than I remember (I haven't had a full erection for months).

Does anybody have any experience with penile graft for penis lengthening in relation to peyronie's disease? I'm seeing studies out there saying it can add back an inch or a bit more while straightening the penis . This is the graft, not the nesbit procedure....

There are docs overseas that do a graft at the time of penile implant but apparently that's not approved in the US and their infection rates may be super high.

I'm interesting in knowing if I can have a penile graft now, let it heal, then have the implant, hopefully having regained some length.

If anybody has info please let me know asap.
51 years old. Robotic surgery 3 years ago. Injections worked but now not so much. Seriously considering implant. Not gonna lie. It scares the crap out of me. In the DC and Austin Tx areas. Would be open to discussing on a one to one basis

ED2013

Re: Need Help ASAP Graft for peyronie's treatment and or implant

Postby ED2013 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Have you consulted any high volume top implant surgeons?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:36 am

BrianS wrote:Gentlemen:

I'm in a pickle. I have implant surgery scheduled for tomorrow but my final measurement by the doc yesterday shows my peyronies disease will result in a full inch loss in length. And the hourglass shaft narrowing near the head of my dick is way more pronounced than I remember (I haven't had a full erection for months).

Does anybody have any experience with penile graft for penis lengthening in relation to peyronie's disease? I'm seeing studies out there saying it can add back an inch or a bit more while straightening the penis . This is the graft, not the nesbit procedure....

There are docs overseas that do a graft at the time of penile implant but apparently that's not approved in the US and their infection rates may be super high.

I'm interesting in knowing if I can have a penile graft now, let it heal, then have the implant, hopefully having regained some length.

The AMS LGX is an implant that allows to stretching routines both length and girth. Supposedly you can stretch as much as 2". I am pretty sure I have stretched but I haven't measured yet. I was told not to measure too soon because if you don't see great results, you will likely stop trying as hard. ;)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Help us out here, please.

How long are you now? How long were you before the Peyronie's (say, when you were 20-25 years old or whenever age you were at your longest length).

A picture of your penis would be helpful to sho the extent of your Peyronie's.

Don't be afraid of the surgery. Get knowledge. Knlowledge is power and that power dispels (unwarranted) fear. I deliberately waited for months\ in order to gather knowledge. The wait extended to 14 months which I do not regret, having educated myself on what to do, how to do it, what to expect and also found an excellent surgeon in my local area.

Ask questions of your surgeon. Surgeons are reputed to be the worst of doctors for bedside manner, but I have found the best ones appreciate a patient who appreciates their craft.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:50 pm

BrianS wrote:Gentlemen:

I had s graph and still lost 2". I have an LGX, with any luck I can get most of it back.

Larry

BrianS

Postby BrianS » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:49 am

My apologies for not getting back to you all.

I decided to go with Dr Eid for the Coloplast implant as is.

Only issue I'm having is I fear that it is auto inflating sometimes when I don't want it do. I can inflate fully (still very painful but that's normal) but I think after I've deflated fully it slowly starts to inflate on it's own. After about 30 minutes it seems to have inflated about 40 percent. At that point it's basically hard and very uncomfortable

I've got a call in to the urologists to see whats up.
51 years old. Robotic surgery 3 years ago. Injections worked but now not so much. Seriously considering implant. Not gonna lie. It scares the crap out of me. In the DC and Austin Tx areas. Would be open to discussing on a one to one basis

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Auto inflation is very common in the beginning. Try deflating fully, squeezing all the fluid out of your penis. Then give the bulb one pump to set the valve.

Return to “General Discussion”