Confessing to an affair...

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

Confessing to an affair...

Postby DaveKell » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:20 pm

I met her at the bar of a budget hotel I was staying at. Her immediate friendliness after she initiated the conversation made me suspect she was a hooker. I couldn't imagine why a pro would be working this hotel though. As we made small talk about how surprisingly nice the hotel actually was, two other women approached her and reminded her of a meeting time for their convention later in the evening. Relief, she was just an overtly friendly person.

When I asked if I could buy her next round, she said "you've got a wedding band on. Am I in any danger of your wife walking in and being upset you bought me a drink?. I said "my wife is two states away. I drove here to buy a guitar I saw advertised online. I pick it up at ten tomorrow morning". Then I added "you too have on a ring. Any chance a jealous hubby is gonna pop in on us". She said "I live at the other end of the state. I came here with a few other women who sell the cosmetics line I'm into to try and build a little financial independence. My husband isn't supportive of it. No way he'd come with me".We sat and talked about some local attractions in the area that were worth the effort to visit.

Finally, around 6pm, I said "it was nice meeting you. I'm not going to keep paying these bar prices when I have a bottle of Jack Daniels and Coke in my room refrigerator. Good luck with your financial independence quest." As I stood to leave she said "you're not going to invite me up for a drink?". I hesitated a moment and then said "I'm in room 512. Drop up anytime or come with me now". She said she had to stop by her room one floor above me first but would be right down in a few minutes.

I got to my room and wondered what I had just gotten myself into. As hours passed and it became apparent she wasn't coming, I felt a sense of relief. I ordered a burger plate from room service and had a few drinks. Around ten thirty I got ready for bed. I stripped naked and inflated my implant to the max. I've been sleeping like this for awhile. At ten minutes after midnight my room phone began to chirp.

I answered and got "hi, this is Dianna. We met in the bar earlier today. I had very intention of coming for that drink until a woman showed up at my room and invited me to go meet the VP of our company at her fancy downtown hotel. It was a door opening opportunity I couldn't pass up. I'm done with meetings tonight and wondered if the drink offer was still available? By the way, sorry if I woke you up". I said "I was just about to pour myself one last drink. Sure, come down".

I grabbed my heavy, thick terry cloth robe and wrapped it around me. I cinched the belt in a spot that helped hide my hardon. A few minutes later there was a faint tap at my door. Dianna came in. She was more petite than I remembered from before and was dressed in skin tight leggings and a sleeveless tank top that was very form fitting. She wore slippers on her feet. I grabbed a couple styrofoam cups for the coffee maker and poured us each a stiff drink. I needed it now.

We sat on the loveseat size sofa, side by side. I rested my arm against my lap to hide my erect dick. It seemed like she took one breath and informed me that she and her husband were only still together for the sake of their two kids who were both teenagers now. She added that she long ago accepted that he was having affairs with women at his work. I learned that he slept in a guest room for the past few years. I also found out she was trying to build financial independence to divorce him when the kids were both off to college. A lot to take in.

She finished her drink after giving me her life story. I asked if she wanted another one and as I raised my arm from my lap to take her cup I became aware of where her gaze was fixed. She immediately reached over and grabbed a hold of me through my robe. The next thing I knew she had gotten on her knees on the floor and was giving me a blowjob. Despite my shock I relaxed into it. Finally I had to stop her or else. She said "I haven't gotten to do this in years. Can I please do it a little longer?". I nodded and she considerably picked up the pace. I said "Dianna you need to stop before I cum!". She went at me like a jackhammer and soon I was flooding her mouth. As she was standing up I said "now I get to return the favor" and she stripped her flimsy clothes off in front of me and sat down on the sofa with her legs spread. I hoped her loud moaning wasn't reaching the hallway. She violently rocked her hips upwards with a loud cry of delight as I completed her turn.

I stood up and said "now let's get in bed". She got up and took hold of my dick and said "I can't believe this is still so hard after I made you come awhile ago!". I said "it'll be like that as long as you want. I'm a bionic man". She laughed and said "bionic huh? What'd you cost, six million dollars?". She laid down and I climbed on top of her and in seconds was thrusting away. I stopped after a few minutes and said "I don't believe this. You said you have two kids but the last time I remember a woman being so tight we were both teenagers!". She said "I've never given birth to any children. My husband was sterile and we adopted. But thanks for the compliment. My husband never voiced any appreciation". I thought to myself the guy is an idiot.

I asked her what her favorite position was and she said "any one will feel great right now after all the time it's been since I've been with a man. I'll do anything you want". I asked her to get on top so I could have her gorgeous boobs in front of my face. She took a hold of me to guide it in and said "Man you are still SO hard!". I said "it's because I'm..." and she interrupted me with "yeah, yeah. You're BIONIC". Since I knew I wasn't going to cum again any time soon I finally laid her back down and began giving her oral again. I brought her to another hip rocking climax and then got back on top of her and actually faked cumming again.

We laid there awhile longer and I told her I had to get some sleep before picking up the guitar in the morning. I said "If you spend the night here I guarantee ya I'm gonna wake up in the wee hours of the morning ready to do this again". She offered instead to give me a spare key card to her room and told me to let myself in and slip into bed with her. I agreed and she got dressed and left.

I set my alarm for 6am. I got dressed and decided eating at the hotel breakfast bar would pose a risk of running into her again. I loaded up my truck and hit the road. Several miles away I stopped at a diner for breakfast and to kill time until picking up the guitar. I laughed to myself about all the guys concerned about women finding out they have an implant. I also wondered how long it would take for my guilt to subside.

A little piece of fiction for your reading enjoyment.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Greg1956

Re: Confessing to an affair...

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:14 am

Dave,
I read this last night and wasn’t sure if Congratulations were in order or exactly how to respond. When you completed your post talking about guilt, it makes me wonder how you are looking back on the encounter. On one hand you must be really proud of surpassing the woman’s expectations. On the flip side, if there is guilt, you must have some shame for getting into the situation. Which feeling is stronger?

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:27 am

DaveKell wrote:
A little piece of fiction for your reading enjoyment.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:37 am

Dave,
Great story. Kinda glad it was fiction....
You may have stumbled on a new career. Maybe consider posting this on Literotica.com...
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am

Sorry, I missed that small detail. Great story.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:50 am

Best thing since Letters to Penthouse. Or so I've been told. :)
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “General Discussion”