Gel for PE

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
PundaSmith

Gel for PE

Postby PundaSmith » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:47 am

Hello,

has any one here ever used the Edge Delay Gel for PE (it is supposed to be non-numbing and can be applied for a long time close to 2 hrs before any act)?

It was originally produced in Australia but now available in the US through amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Edge-Delay-Gel-D ... B06XKQTDTH

Will appreciate any comments ..

/PS

Larry10625

Re: Gel for PE

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:08 pm

PundaSmith wrote:Hello,

has any one here ever used the Edge Delay Gel for PE (it is supposed to be non-numbing and can be applied for a long time close to 2 hrs before any act)?

It was originally produced in Australia but now available in the US through amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Edge-Delay-Gel-D ... B06XKQTDTH

Will appreciate any comments ..

/PS

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”