Orgasm

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Re: Orgasm

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:09 am

CTR5000 wrote:Larry... don't feel badly about faking it. I faked it too with ex-wife back when antidepressants wouldn't allow me to cum. She bought it but was puzzled as to why she wasn't dripping after we fucked. Hate to be blunt but that's exactly what she said.

Well Colin, actually Donnie said something one time, I tried it and it worked great... I told her that with all the problems I had, I now have mostly "dry" orgasm's. She bought it. Now that my implant is in place and working like a charm, look out ceiling light. I hated lying to her but I had to, she was blaming herself.

Larry

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:48 am

Larry10625 wrote:
"... I hated lying to her but I had to, she was blaming herself."
Larry

Absolutely, Larry... you did the right thing. Taking it upon yourself, you were doing your best to prevent possible guilt in your wife. That's something we do in marriage. It wasn't done for "self-gain." It was done to protect her.

And Welcome Home! You were missed! Hope the getaway was AWESOME!

Colin

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 am

CTR5000 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
"... I hated lying to her but I had to, she was blaming herself."
Larry

Absolutely, Larry... you did the right thing. Taking it upon yourself, you were doing your best to prevent possible guilt in your wife. That's something we do in marriage. It wasn't done for "self-gain." It was done to protect her.

And Welcome Home! You were missed! Hope the getaway was AWESOME!

Colin

Thanks my friend... I notice there was a little bullshit that went on here while I was gone. Two warnings issued. Some of these guys you have to talk to like 5 year olds, seriously. :)

Larry

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Seven months out and orgasms are not consistent, but random...about 75% of the time. Masturbation works every time. I feel that my change in length (see my other post) may be the main cause. But the mal-treated nerves may by part of it also. After Peno-scrotal implanting, I had NO feeling at all from incision to the head along the lower side. You could have cut me open and I wouldn't have felt it. Just dead skin to me. The feeling is returning ever so slightly and I assume it will get better with time. The length issue I mentioned before. Having lost about 2 inches, I can't quite get to that sweet spot where the most friction comes from. In male-superior, putting her on a pillow helps some, and keeping her knees up around her chin helps some, to get deeper inside, but orgasms are not a sure thing. Another issue, I am thinking of as I write...the refractory period. At my age, the refractory period may be more than a day?? I don't remember having orgasms two days in a row. Maybe I am having all I am capable of having?? I'll test that out. They say (the web gurus) that the refractory period may increase from the 10 minutes I enjoyed as a teen to as much as a day. What if it has increased to more than a day?? Curses!! Getting old sucks. My wife used to calendar our sex life when fertile and young, maybe I should keep one for refractory period usage. Anyone else having refractory period issues as they age?
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Larry10625 wrote: " ... I notice there was a little bullshit that went on here while I was gone. Two warnings issued. Some of these guys you have to talk to like 5 year olds, seriously."

Ha! Of course there was! The cat was away so the mice just had to play! But at least the site is still standing!

What gets me is how downright rude and cruel some guys can be toward others here. Here's this wonderful place where ED is the major issue that supposedly brought us all here, with related tangents that some of us deal with also. But as you, I, and most of the guys here know, it doesn't stop there. On any given day, men here could be dealing with ANYTHING. Most of us are at ages where our health issues aren't limited to just one or two things, and more could strike at any moment. And I haven't even mentioned any of the other things besides health issues that might come along.

We come to this site to learn; compare notes; ask and answer questions; perhaps find a new friend or two to confide in; and maybe even joke around together and relax a bit. It's the rare ones that just don't seem to get it. We may not know exactly what a guy's day held for him.

Seeing some of these cruel comments tossed around, I can't help but think how one day they just might exceed the limit of what one of our members can cope with.

Maybe I'm making more out of it than I need to, Larry. Still, all the more reason I'm glad you're back, my friend! Looking forward to hearing how your newest equipment is working out!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:40 pm

CTR5000 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote: " ... I notice there was a little bullshit that went on here while I was gone. Two warnings issued. Some of these guys you have to talk to like 5 year olds, seriously."

Ha! Of course there was! The cat was away so the mice just had to play! But at least the site is still standing!

What gets me is how downright rude and cruel some guys can be toward others here. Here's this wonderful place where ED is the major issue that supposedly brought us all here, with related tangents that some of us deal with also. But as you, I, and most of the guys here know, it doesn't stop there. On any given day, men here could be dealing with ANYTHING. Most of us are at ages where our health issues aren't limited to just one or two things, and more could strike at any moment. And I haven't even mentioned any of the other things besides health issues that might come along.

We come to this site to learn; compare notes; ask and answer questions; perhaps find a new friend or two to confide in; and maybe even joke around together and relax a bit. It's the rare ones that just don't seem to get it. We may not know exactly what a guy's day held for him.

Seeing some of these cruel comments tossed around, I can't help but think how one day they just might exceed the limit of what one of our members can cope with.

Maybe I'm making more out of it than I need to, Larry. Still, all the more reason I'm glad you're back, my friend! Looking forward to hearing how your newest equipment is working out!

Hi Colin; I am just loving it. Before the implant I called myself the 3 stroke wonder... well exaggerating a bit but it was NOT good. I have had sex 4 or 5 times since implant and last longer and longer each time. I feel like I'm 20 again, right up to the time when I'm done and need a nap to get the energy to go cleanup. :)

As for some of the dicks on here, I talked with Paul about the job and took it. I planned right from the moment I was activated, ruling the roost. Some people were given shit for things and went crying to him. He would send me messages that said things like the moderators job is more not doing anything than do things, etc. At the same time I was getting messages 2 or 3 times a day saying, great job or I like how you handled this guy or that guy. I have decided that this website belongs to the members, if Paul wants to fire me for doing what the majority appreciate, then fine, but in the meantime I will not allow ANYONE bully or be rude to ANYONE. I got really pissed off at Paul one day when I gave a guy shit for something he said to Donnie. Paul did not agree with me and asked me is I was friends with Donnie. I told him that I was but that had nothing to do with what was said. Some guys I have gently scolded for HOW they said what they said, only to have them come back all mouthy and defensive and then I just unload on them. Quit while you're ahead... geez. :)

Anyway my friend, I have a lot more messages to read just to get caught up. Chat later.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”