anorgasmia treatment

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
once a writer

anorgasmia treatment

Postby once a writer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:22 pm

I have a problem with anorgasmia — delayed ejaculation or failure to ejaculate. I'm reading about treatment with an oral drug (a pill) called cabergoline. It's a prescription drug in the U.S., but apparently available mail-order from Canada without a scrip.

Anybody here in the Frank Talk brotherhood have experience with this drug, or with any other remedy for anorgasmia?
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

Reggieman

Re: anorgasmia treatment

Postby Reggieman » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:42 am

Good question. Looking for answers myself. Currently trying a aromatase inhibitor to cut back the amount of testosterone that's being converted to Estradiol (Estrogen). Been on it for 1 1/2 months and am getting labs done again to see if my testosterone is effected. My uro suggested we might later try cabergoline an off label drug later. Do a search here for cabergoline for a few comments others have made.

I suffer from, among other things, lower penis sensitivity, lowered libido and anorgasmia since my R.P. in 2016. No professional warned me about these side effects. I was just told about impotence and incontinence. Surprise, surprise. I had to do my own research to find out what was going on.

Research, and my own experience, regarding the severity of side effects of R.P. has revealed to me that the medical industry is way to positive as to how many will recover to any degree their former abilities. I can see why 80% or so of patients having prostate surgery give up trying to have a sexual life after about 1 year.

Do I sound pissed? Well yeah!
Last edited by Reggieman on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

wstephens3

Postby wstephens3 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:50 am

I've been on the Cabergoline treatment for maybe 8 months with no noticeable effect.

Return to “General Discussion”