HCG injections

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
tifton44

HCG injections

Postby tifton44 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 pm

I have been taking the testosterone injections for a number of years. Was diagnosed with hypogonadism at least 15 years ago. Was taking 1 ML of 200 mg/ml every two weeks. The urologist switched me to .75 ML per week last year. It did not improve my libido any to speak of, and my testicles kept shrinking until they were very tiny.

I visited an endocrinologist about 4 months ago, and he prescribed a weekly injection of 750 units (.75 ml) of HCG with B-12 to take along with the Testosterone injection I was taking. I ordered the HCG + B12 from Talon Pharmacy. After a few weeks, my testicles started increasing a little in size. However, I continued to not have any sex drive from the testosterone injections.

Several weeks ago, I decided to stop taking the T injections. I do not go back to see the endocrinologist for several months, and have not told him of discontinuing the T injections. My question: is it okay for me (age 70+) to take the HCG + B12 without taking the T injections? Will I have any side effects? I have noticed that my testicles have continued to get a little larger, ever so slowly. They are still only about half of what they were a number of years ago. My libido is about the same without the T injections as it was with it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

antelope

Re: HCG injections

Postby antelope » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:12 am

Some of the guys here may have some experience with the treatments you have described, but we are here only to share those experiences. I think we would all agree that this is a question for a medical professional. Good luck and please report back.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

tifton44

Postby tifton44 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:57 am

Thanks, Antelope, for your comments. I plan to talk to my endocrinologist when I go back in several months. He will do a thorough sampling of my blood to check out everything.

My question was: are there any of you fellows that are taking HCG injections now without taking the Testosterone, or have any of you taken the HCG solo in the past? If so, could you please let me know your experiences? I am not asking for any medical advice (my doctors will give that to me), but what you have encountered if you have taken the HCG injections by themself.

I would hope with the thousands of participants on Frank Talk, there would be a few that are doing/have done what I am doing in taking the HCG without the T booster injections/gel, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from someone. Thanks.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:42 am

tifton44 wrote:I have been taking the testosterone injections for a number of years. Was diagnosed with hypogonadism at least 15 years ago. Was taking 1 ML of 200 mg/ml every two weeks. The urologist switched me to .75 ML per week last year. It did not improve my libido any to speak of, and my testicles kept shrinking until they were very tiny.

I visited an endocrinologist about 4 months ago, and he prescribed a weekly injection of 750 units (.75 ml) of HCG with B-12 to take along with the Testosterone injection I was taking. I ordered the HCG + B12 from Talon Pharmacy. After a few weeks, my testicles started increasing a little in size. However, I continued to not have any sex drive from the testosterone injections.

Several weeks ago, I decided to stop taking the T injections. I do not go back to see the endocrinologist for several months, and have not told him of discontinuing the T injections. My question: is it okay for me (age 70+) to take the HCG + B12 without taking the T injections? Will I have any side effects? I have noticed that my testicles have continued to get a little larger, ever so slowly. They are still only about half of what they were a number of years ago. My libido is about the same without the T injections as it was with it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

I use this.
https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1403 ... ar/details
It worked wonders at returning my libido. One shot every three weeks... This shit is awesome. I suggest a 20 or 21 gauge needle because the medication is fairly thick and won't go through a 22 or higher. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

ALSO

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”