Is there a thread 4 rookies so they dont stumble?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Lost Sheep

Re: Is there a thread 4 rookies so they dont stumble?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Robert51 wrote:Because i live out of country the va in phonix gave me a march appointment with a gp then he would have to hook me up with a uro probably sometime in june smy plan is to go see a private doctor next week get started and then try to get the va to cover the meds hopefully the dry trimix then i can take with me enough to last 6 months till i can either get the va to cover the meds or find a sourse in the philippines dang that going to take lots of good luck

By my experience (see my earlier post), not so much luck as diligence.

That, and being courteous to everyone you communicate with. The best piece of "luck" I had was one travel clerk who noticed the assignment of a urologist to the USAF Hospital and recalling my circumstances. She put that coincidence together and was kind and generous enough to put me in touch with him.

I was not shy with my details, so the VA people were able to help more than if I had not been candid.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:10 pm

When it comes to demonstrating the effectiveness of Frank Talk, you couldn't ask for a better example than this thread. I've been following it since Robert51's initial query on 12/31. In that short three-day interval, Robert got:
• Advice on saving perhaps $1,000 (avoid those pricey "men's clinics").
• The name of a urologist in the city where he's currently living.
• A substantial amount of demystification about trimix.
• Specific info about trimix in the powder form.
• Info on possible coverage by the Veterans' Administration.
• The benefit of experience shared by about a dozen guys.

Wow! Nice work, everybody.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Yes, this is a great forum. I have learned a lot from the experience of members here. There are moments of introspection, humor, honesty and a whole lot more. Thank you everyone.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:35 pm

I have learned lots in the last week thanks guys
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:26 am

Robert51 wrote:I have learned lots in the last week thanks guys

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”