When I Speak at a Seminar

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

When I Speak at a Seminar

Postby DaveKell » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:46 am

Very soon I will be presenting my experience at men's health seminars. I have my personal story prepared. For the Q&A that will follow, I have a favor to ask of FT guys. Can you think of any questions I might get aside from the obvious such as pain from the surgery, the recovery time, etc? I have the utmost confidence in my ability to think on my feet but would like to be ready for anything that comes out of left field. Thanks.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Re: When I Speak at a Seminar

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:59 am

DaveKell wrote:Very soon I will be presenting my experience at men's health seminars. I have my personal story prepared. For the Q&A that will follow, I have a favor to ask of FT guys. Can you think of any questions I might get aside from the obvious such as pain from the surgery, the recovery time, etc? I have the utmost confidence in my ability to think on my feet but would like to be ready for anything that comes out of left field. Thanks.

Hi Dave;
I can't imagine someone talking about implants without being asked about;
- length loss
- floppy glans and it own separate blood supply
- "will my fuck buddy find out I have one"? (with and without playing with the balls

- Remember to tell them that the more (and aggressive) they cycle, the better it will be and
- For god sake... it takes time. Don't expect max results overnight.

I wish you luck and success on your presentation. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:55 am

Hi Dave,
First, I think it is great you are doing this. Since my implant surgery in September I have had a number of private messages asking questions. I believe the majority have been about how the implant feels to the touch, whether I feel it internally, and if I still have natural sensations in my penis or if it all feels mechanical.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Tell them to be honest about the surgery and implant

Return to “General Discussion”