Larry's Tale

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Greg1956

Re: Larry's Tale

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Good one Bob!!!
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:44 pm

radioradio wrote:" ...comes with instructions on how to put piece A in piece B using screw 135267GM"

Larry,
That's sort of what we're all trying to accomplish -- inserting our "Tab A" into "Slot B". :lol:
Bob

P.S. It took about 3 days to be able to pee without the razor blades.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was implanted on Dec 14 and I still have those razor blades...

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:06 am

Larry
Just curious why did he use a shorter one this time?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:27 am

hturner12 wrote:Larry

I asked that very same question and he never really answered me but did explain the virtues of the LGX. I think I need to have that answer.

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:44 am

Larry10625 wrote:

I asked that very same question and he never really answered me but did explain the virtues of the LGX. I think I need to have that answer.

Larry

That little over an inch shorter 1 " = 25 mm= 2.5 cn

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:44 am

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Hi Hugh;
So I asked Dr. Brock and the following is a word for word copy of his email to me... (I think he forgets that I HAD an CX 18+2)

Larry,
When an implant is removed because of a mechanical malfunction we can often upsize the device. In your case the device was removed months ago because of an infection and as such there was scar formation within the penis and contraction. You did not have a 3 cm loss but a 1 cm loss as you have a 15 +2 device.
With time I fully expect the LGX device to stretch your scar tissue and expand the size back and even beyond what you had. The devices come in 12, 15, 18 and 20cm lengths. I felt if we used an 18 it would be twisted and not able to be properly seated and given that its an LGX expansion from a 15 + 2 can certainly go to 19-20 cm if the tissues allow and its given time and continued inflation/deflation. I do not believe the skin will be an issue as it can certainly expand given the slow and progressive nature of the expansion effects.
We always inflate and test prior to closure and yours all looked really good.
Be well

I trust him very much and he is the only doctor that I feel is making a great effort to help me. I trust and accept his answer. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Hi Hugh;
So I asked Dr. Brock and the following is a word for word copy of his email to me... (I think he forgets that I HAD an CX 18+2)

Larry,
When an implant is removed because of a mechanical malfunction we can often upsize the device. In your case the device was removed months ago because of an infection and as such there was scar formation within the penis and contraction. You did not have a 3 cm loss but a 1 cm loss as you have a 15 +2 device.
With time I fully expect the LGX device to stretch your scar tissue and expand the size back and even beyond what you had. The devices come in 12, 15, 18 and 20cm lengths. I felt if we used an 18 it would be twisted and not able to be properly seated and given that its an LGX expansion from a 15 + 2 can certainly go to 19-20 cm if the tissues allow and its given time and continued inflation/deflation. I do not believe the skin will be an issue as it can certainly expand given the slow and progressive nature of the expansion effects.
Be well

I trust him very much and he is the only doctor that I feel is making a great effort to help me. I trust and accept his answer. :)

Larry

That sounds very reasonable and makes sense .Looks like you will be doing Donnies streching routine.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:46 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:That little over an inch shorter 1 " = 25 mm= 2.5 cn

Hi Hugh;

Larry,
Be well

Larry

That sounds very reasonable and makes sense .Looks like you will be doing Donnies streching routine.

For a long, long time if I ever expect to get his results. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”