Dr Eid or Dr Kramer

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
LVhome

Dr Eid or Dr Kramer

Postby LVhome » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi all. Does anyone have first hand experience with both Dr Eid as well as Dr Kramer?

I'm at present trying to decide between those two surgeons for my implant. Just hoping that someone who has familiarity with both doctors would compare and contrast the two and give me their opinion based on experience.
Age 54. ED since age 35. Tried all the oral medications as well as injections. No luck. Scheduled For implant with Dr Eid on November 28, 2017.

ccrider

Re: Dr Eid or Dr Kramer

Postby ccrider » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:00 pm

LVhome wrote:Hi all. Does anyone have first hand experience with both Dr Eid as well as Dr Kramer?

I'm at present trying to decide between those two surgeons for my implant. Just hoping that someone who has familiarity with both doctors would compare and contrast the two and give me their opinion based on experience.

I don't think you can wrong with either one...both are world class at what they do. Having determined that both were outstanding, I liked the concept of going to Baltimore and having the procedure done at a world-class hospital in case anything went wrong. Baltimore is also less of a hassle to get around in and far less expensive than NYC. UMMC has a great door-to-door shuttle service from all the hotels to and from the hospital, and the hotels are far less expensive. Kramer did an amazing job for me...couldn't be happier w/ the results.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

LVhome

Postby LVhome » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:08 pm

LVhome wrote:Hi all. Does anyone have first hand experience with both Dr Eid as well as Dr Kramer?

ccrider wrote:

I don't think you can wrong with either one...both are world class at what they do. Having determined that both were outstanding, I liked the concept of going to Baltimore and having the procedure done at a world-class hospital in case anything went wrong. Baltimore is also less of a hassle to get around in and far less expensive than NYC. UMMC has a great door-to-door shuttle service from all the hotels to and from the hospital, and the hotels are far less expensive. Kramer did an amazing job for me...couldn't be happier w/ the results.
Age 54. ED since age 35. Tried all the oral medications as well as injections. No luck. Scheduled For implant with Dr Eid on November 28, 2017.

LVhome

Postby LVhome » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Thank you for the input, CC. It's good to know that whoever I decide I'll most likely get a great result as they are both great surgeons in their own right.

williamb

Postby williamb » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:10 pm

I also had surgery done by Dr Kramer on the same day as ccrider and agree with his reply. I do know that Dr Kramer is a very compassionate gentleman that seems to truly care for his patients but I can not imagine that Dr Eid is any less compassionate or qualified. You do not gain the reputation that these 2 men have by only being a qualified surgeon, you need to show the compassion for your fellow man.
I am sure there are many more doctors in the US that have great results but are lesser known.
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

LVhome

Postby LVhome » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 pm

williamb wrote:I also had surgery done by Dr Kramer on the same day as ccrider and agree with his reply. I do know that Dr Kramer is a very compassionate gentleman that seems to truly care for his patients but I can not imagine that Dr Eid is any less compassionate or qualified. You do not gain the reputation that these 2 men have by only being a qualified surgeon, you need to show the compassion for your fellow man.
I am sure there are many more doctors in the US that have great results but are lesser known.
Dave

Thanks Dave

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:56 am

Thought the same thing myself.

I saw Eid. I liked him. Real nice guy. Thoughtful, professional knows his stuff.
Does a lot of implants. The staff is also nice. Answers questions. I even emailed about
something. They got back to me right away.

I might go see Kramer. See if he would give me the AMS implant.
Thought so highly of Eid that I figured maybe I am better off with Eid and the Titan.
Maybe after the holidays I will go.

I was thinking of taking a comuter bus or train.
Can sleep on the way.
The buses to Baltimore was very cheap and for me it is probably walkable from where bus lets me off.
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Return to “General Discussion”