Source for Muse - the alprostadil intraurethral medicine

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
s888j888

Source for Muse - the alprostadil intraurethral medicine

Postby s888j888 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Does anyone have an inexpensive resource for Muse? Alprostadil works well for me and I'd like to give it a try. But when I asked about it one time my pharmacy provider said I was not eligible to get it for a reduced amount and that it was $1000 or some similarly ridiculous price.
Penile implant Jan 2016. 70 years old. Baltimore.

Larry10625

Re: Source for Muse - the alprostadil intraurethral medicine

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:08 pm

s888j888 wrote:Does anyone have an inexpensive resource for Muse? Alprostadil works well for me and I'd like to give it a try. But when I asked about it one time my pharmacy provider said I was not eligible to get it for a reduced amount and that it was $1000 or some similarly ridiculous price.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”