Question for Younger Guys

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Greg1956

Re: Question for Younger Guys

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:51 pm

geophd wrote:Young guy here. I often change in gyms, to surf, at the beach, etc.

You refer to two ends of the spectrum: complete modesty (never being nude in front of others) and letting it all hang out more than you need to

Young guys tend to agree that hanging out nude more than you need to is creepy. In a way that makes that end of the spectrum the "bad" end, making the other end the "good" end. We also feel like, yeah we're all guys but I don't need to be seeing a bunch of dick in the locker room, especially if there is a convenient alternative such as the "towel dance." I should note that sometimes people fuck the towel dance up but it's really not that hard. It comes down to an unspoken rule among young guys that unless I'm forced to for some reason, or it's an accident, we don't need to see each other's dicks. I wouldn't hang out in my room watching a movie with us both nude, and I don't need to be in the locker room spotting stranger's dicks all over the place. Having said that, I will change nude sometimes but I'll usually turn away and I wouldn't walk across the locker room holding my towel with my dick out. Older guys might be conditioned that there is nothing wrong with it, and young guys would agree but don't practice it. Hell, in some parts of Europe you HAVE to shower nude before using the pool! Not an issue but I remember being like, that shit would not fly in the US.

Bottom line is that I don't care if you see my dick but I don't want to see your dick, let's help each other out so we don't have to see more dick than we have to.

Geoph,
I value your input, being the only young guy so far to respond. It was interesting what you said about not caring who sees your dick, but you don't want to see others. There is definitely a generational shift because in another thread quite a few older guys said they don't really even notice the other nude guys. I think for my age group it is more about convenience and not feeling it necessary to take that additional step of covering up since we are in a men's changing room. Thanks for letting me know how it is today.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 am

I'm youngish (52) and European. I love the US but the majority of the people are way too prudish here. I mean you can't see a female nipple on TV even protruding though the shirt, but it's ok to show children chopped up in a horror movie lol.
Europe and the world are going in this direction by the way. More and more social, cultural or self restrictions. On the surface younger people are more confident, but deep inside there is more insecurity.
In high school in the 80's no issue at all. We all got dicks like legs and arms.
I found a great place here in the US where nudity is handled a very healthy way. These big Korean community spas. Men and women are separated and completely nude. Young kids, parents and grandparents are hanging out together socially and literally. In the women's section I was told by my girlfriend that it's not uncommon to see women with mastectomies and scars of Caesarian or other cosmestic surgeries.
From my cancer operation I have a 15 inch scar, no belly button or butt hole (although not visible). I have colostomy that I cover up with a 3 inch patch. I make some attempt to cover up my patch out of curtesy to others but honestly I don't feel uncomfortable.
I have a very active dating life and with the help of Trimix I constantly have naked sex with girls in their 20's. I prepare them for the visual on the first two dates and never had a negative experience. Life is good!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:54 am

newtoed,
I agree. I have a Korean spa in my area that I go to and have also traveled throughout South Korea. I find it refreshing to see fathers, sons, and grandsons spending time together without the stress Americans typically would have in the same situation. There is also no apparent penis shaming, so men have no fear of being the one with the smallest dick. It seems so much healthier than our culture.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Greg1956 wrote:
geophd wrote:Young guy here. I often change in gyms, to surf, at the beach, etc.

You refer to two ends of the spectrum: complete modesty (never being nude in front of others) and letting it all hang out more than you need to

Young guys tend to agree that hanging out nude more than you need to is creepy. In a way that makes that end of the spectrum the "bad" end, making the other end the "good" end. We also feel like, yeah we're all guys but I don't need to be seeing a bunch of dick in the locker room, especially if there is a convenient alternative such as the "towel dance." I should note that sometimes people fuck the towel dance up but it's really not that hard. It comes down to an unspoken rule among young guys that unless I'm forced to for some reason, or it's an accident, we don't need to see each other's dicks. I wouldn't hang out in my room watching a movie with us both nude, and I don't need to be in the locker room spotting stranger's dicks all over the place. Having said that, I will change nude sometimes but I'll usually turn away and I wouldn't walk across the locker room holding my towel with my dick out. Older guys might be conditioned that there is nothing wrong with it, and young guys would agree but don't practice it. Hell, in some parts of Europe you HAVE to shower nude before using the pool! Not an issue but I remember being like, that shit would not fly in the US.

Bottom line is that I don't care if you see my dick but I don't want to see your dick, let's help each other out so we don't have to see more dick than we have to.

Geoph,
I value your input, being the only young guy so far to respond. It was interesting what you said about not caring who sees your dick, but you don't want to see others. There is definitely a generational shift because in another thread quite a few older guys said they don't really even notice the other nude guys. I think for my age group it is more about convenience and not feeling it necessary to take that additional step of covering up since we are in a men's changing room. Thanks for letting me know how it is today.

Greg

Hey... who says I'm not young... :P

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Ha! We are all as young as we feel, but the younger buys here know the difference.

Return to “General Discussion”