VegasED date set

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

VegasED date set

Postby VegasED » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Hello, my fellow Frank Talk Brothers, after literally years of thinking about taking the step to go bionic, I’m scheduled for Nov. 6th! Thank you all for sharing your very personal accounts of dealing with ED. After reading over so many of them, by far the majority are positive for those who went with the IPP. I'm finally ready! I must accept the fact that Diabetes has slowly destroyed my ability to get and maintain an adequate erection and through the years and has caused severe penile atrophy as well. My doctor says he does his best to size the IPP, but again said he cannot give me back what I’ve lost over the years. However, he assured me he can give me girth and a nice solid erection. That is the real goal. If I dwell on the negative it only crushes my spirit more. So, I must reason on it this way; a live Chihuahua is better than a dead Collie. I will keep the brotherhood informed of my recovery. VegasED
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

Larry10625

Re: VegasED date set

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm

VegasED wrote:Hello, my fellow Frank Talk Brothers, after literally years of thinking about taking the step to go bionic, I’m scheduled for Nov. 6th! Thank you all for sharing your very personal accounts of dealing with ED. After reading over so many of them, by far the majority are positive for those who went with the IPP. I'm finally ready! I must accept the fact that Diabetes has slowly destroyed my ability to get and maintain an adequate erection and through the years and has caused severe penile atrophy as well. My doctor says he does his best to size the IPP, but again said he cannot give me back what I’ve lost over the years. However, he assured me he can give me girth and a nice solid erection. That is the real goal. If I dwell on the negative it only crushes my spirit more. So, I must reason on it this way; a live Chihuahua is better than a dead Collie. I will keep the brotherhood informed of my recovery. VegasED

Hi Vegas;
You MAY get back some or all of what you lost. Start using a vacuum NOW. A few times a day for as long as you are able. Many members on here have regained length that had been lost due to atrophy. Never give up. You have a great attitude regardless, a very live 4 incher is far better that a 7 inch limp noodle. Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:10 pm

VegasED wrote:Hello, my fellow Frank Talk Brothers, after literally years of thinking about taking the step to go bionic, I’m scheduled for Nov. 6th! Thank you all for sharing your very personal accounts of dealing with ED. After reading over so many of them, by far the majority are positive for those who went with the IPP. I'm finally ready! I must accept the fact that Diabetes has slowly destroyed my ability to get and maintain an adequate erection and through the years and has caused severe penile atrophy as well. My doctor says he does his best to size the IPP, but again said he cannot give me back what I’ve lost over the years. However, he assured me he can give me girth and a nice solid erection. That is the real goal. If I dwell on the negative it only crushes my spirit more. So, I must reason on it this way; a live Chihuahua is better than a dead Collie. I will keep the brotherhood informed of my recovery. VegasED

Sending my best wishes to you. I just got my implant 6 weeks ago. I have the AMS LGX. My doc told me the best he could give me was my stretched flaccid size and that was 4.5” after loosing 2” from long term ED and prostate removal. My fully pumped up size is 5.5” and that is before aggressive cycling which can eventually help me gain more. My girth is already better than pre-implant, too. I am so grateful just to have a hard erection again, but wanted you to know it is possible to regain some length with an AMS.

If your surgeon focused on you gaining girth, it sounds like me he may plan to use a Titan. If you are more concerned about recapturing some lost length you may want to ask which brand he is planning to use and why. A reputable doctor typically doesn’t promise you any more than what you have because we all have different outcomes.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Postby VegasED » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Thanks Larry10625 for the encouragement & the suggestion to do a signature line. I think I did it correctly, I can edit it after my surgery with more details.
Thanks greg1956 as well for the encouraging words. It seems that most of the guys posting implant size are 18cm. I will just have to wait & see I joking said to my doctor about the 12cm possibility, "at least it dosen't have to be special order!" With only a very slight smile (he has zero personality) he says "they also have 10cm." I did all the pre-work this morning, blood test, EKG, they took a nose swab for strep or staph or something because I'm diabetic. Anyway, I'm not as nervous as I would have thought, but it's still 3 days away.
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:36 am

VegasED wrote:Thanks Larry10625 for the encouragement & the suggestion to do a signature line. I think I did it correctly, I can edit it after my surgery with more details.
Thanks greg1956 as well for the encouraging words. It seems that most of the guys posting implant size are 18cm. I will just have to wait & see I joking said to my doctor about the 12cm possibility, "at least it dosen't have to be special order!" With only a very slight smile (he has zero personality) he says "they also have 10cm." I did all the pre-work this morning, blood test, EKG, they took a nose swab for strep or staph or something because I'm diabetic. Anyway, I'm not as nervous as I would have thought, but it's still 3 days away.

Your bionic brotherhood will keep you in their thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted. :P

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:42 am

Larry10625 wrote:Your bionic brotherhood will keep you in their thoughts and prayers.

Yes we will, brother.

Return to “General Discussion”