Post with no signatures

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous3

Post with no signatures

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:44 am

Guys
Please do everyone a favor and create a signiture with some helpful information not a quote you heard or think is cute. You ask questions , want answers but give us no information that will help us give you good information.

Click on user name right corner
Click on control panel
Click on profile
Click on edit signiture

Here is mine
Hugh
Rezum 07/20/17 TITAN OTR 22cm no RTE , 125 cc reservoir Dr Hakky
Married 34, ED 5 Diabetes
Links: procecure http://tinyurl.com/yaj7u4mj Advice http://tinyurl.com/ybfgx3t5
Photos: http://tinyurl.com/ydgugj3e Journal http://tinyurl.com/y9qy5tav

Here are some other examples
DDBRYAN1972
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 63 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Infrapubic. 9\2\72 . Follow me on my thread's 'DD Bryan. My implant journey 'Wit and Wisdom', 'Stretching routine'

LARRY10625

AMS 700 (18 + 2). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on Nov. 6, 2017, surgery scheduled for Dec. 7th, 2017...

Thanks

Greg1956

Re: Post with no signatures

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:11 am

I wholeheartedly agree. There are times when I could respond to a question, but when I don’t know if the man is you or old, and what his ED history is, I am not sure how to answer unless I ask more questions. I figure that shouldn’t be my job

I assume for many guys it might be out of a desire for anonymity that they choose not to create a signature, but the signature doesn’t have to include your real name or your city so it is doubtful anyone would ever know who you are. If you found this site and are looking through the posts, creating your own posts, or asking or answering questions in other guy’s posts, help yourself get more and better responses by giving us some background about yourself.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:17 am

Greg1956 wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. There are times when I could respond to a question, but when I don’t know if the man is you or old, and what his ED history is, I am not sure how to answer unless I ask more questions. I figure that shouldn’t be my job

I assume for many guys it might be out of a desire for anonymity that they choose not to create a signature, but the signature doesn’t have to include your real name or your city so it is doubtful anyone would ever know who you are. If you found this site and are looking through the posts, creating your own posts, or asking or answering questions in other guy’s posts, help yourself get more and better responses by giving us some background about yourself.

Thanks everyone for weighing in on this. Ever since becoming the moderator, I make it a point to read EVERY post to ensure that they are appropriate. When I see posts without a signature, I copy this message and send to the member;

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Greg, I agree they may not want to use their name but, as you point out, there is nothing saying they have to. I, like you, do not reply to questions without it. I simply can't offer an opinion unless I have all the necessary info.

Thanks for all the great support I get from all of you great Frank Talk friends. This last couple of weeks has been pure bliss for a moderator on this site. :)

Larry

pumpitup

Postby pumpitup » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Guys I couldn't agree with you more, thanks hturner12 for putting detailed instructions on here on how to do your signature. My problem is, I am so computer illiterate, I don't know how many times I went in there to do it, couldn't find what I was supposed to do, so gave up in frustration, not with the sight, but with me for being such a dumb arse. I finally read on someone's post how to do it, I wrote it down, then followed it word for word, bingo I finally got my signiture. You guys have no idea how much this forum has helped me through my revision surgery. When you can talk to other guys that are going through exactly the same problems, it makes a world of difference. I wish I had of had something like this in 1993 when I had my first implant done, going through all the WTF'S with no one to talk to was really hard for me, I made a lot lf bad decisions that year.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:22 pm

pumpitup wrote:Guys I couldn't agree with you more, thanks hturner12 for putting detailed instructions on here on how to do your signature. My problem is, I am so computer illiterate, I don't know how many times I went in there to do it, couldn't find what I was supposed to do, so gave up in frustration, not with the sight, but with me for being such a dumb arse. I finally read on someone's post how to do it, I wrote it down, then followed it word for word, bingo I finally got my signiture. You guys have no idea how much this forum has helped me through my revision surgery. When you can talk to other guys that are going through exactly the same problems, it makes a world of difference. I wish I had of had something like this in 1993 when I had my first implant done, going through all the WTF'S with no one to talk to was really hard for me, I made a lot lf bad decisions that year.

Pumpitup,
It is definitely great to know we are not alone in our journeys. I am a first timer, five and a half weeks post implant and the guys here certainly have helped me. Best wishes on your recovery.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “General Discussion”