My Epic Weekend Proves My Point!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

My Epic Weekend Proves My Point!

Postby newtoed » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:11 pm

I recently posted about the upside of ED and my appreciation of the men on this forum. As I said last weekend I had 3 young bisexual girls staying with me. My friend who is much younger than me joined in on the fun.
He is tall and handsome with no appearant ED issues. He didn't have sex in years. I even taught him how to pick up girls. Nevertheless he was grossly late to the beginning of the party and went to bed while I was making out with 3 naked girls and went out to the Las Vegas strip. When we went back to the house I sent one girl to his room. The girl slept in his bed but he was tired. In the morning he came out of his room with a grin on his face. His stupid ass fucked the girl that lasted 5 minutes and without a condom.
The same night I had sex for 3 hours with the other two girls which was tremendous fun thanks to Trimix. My first threesome ever. I continued to have a great time with the girls but my friend just went back to Los Angeles.
So my point is that we with ED make a conscious effort to deal with it and have as much fun as possible for us and our partner(s). "Healthy" men take the boner for granted and just do the minimum.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

radioradio

Re: My Epic Weekend Proves My Point!

Postby radioradio » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Interesting perspective. As long as the ED can be overcome by meds or some other gift I science, you're absolutely right. But if it can't, or if we haven't yet found they way, it sucks.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “General Discussion”