Injections can make flaccid size larger ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
goodwoodnow

Injections can make flaccid size larger ?

Postby goodwoodnow » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:48 pm

I've been using injections (Alprostadil) for 4 years, with generally great success, at least as measured by the reliable erections the injections give me, maybe 3 "failure to launch" episodes over many hundreds of injections, averaging roughly 2.5 tmes per week. Have had some problems with getting to orgasm even after prolonged intercourse or masturbation. Same for oral or hand jobs from my understanding wife.

But this is not my reason for this post. I have had an unanticipated benefit, which is that over the four years my penis in flaccid state has gotten larger ! When I first started injecting I of course noticed how my penis would stay erect even after having cum. My uro allows me no longer than 4 hours before I need to take measures to bring it down...Sudafed decongestant works every time. And maybe for several hours I'd remain larger. But now it seems to be nearly a permanent situation. i am (or was) a little above average size , 6.2" long erect and 4.5 " long flaccid (using the most common of many many measurements, randomly over over 2 weeks) to get as clear a picture as possible of the variability of my dick when completely flaccid. sometimes it would be 5" other times 3.25", but the most common measurement was 4.5".

Over the past month or two my penis doesn't go down nearly as much as before. My wife started commenting how big it was so I had corroboration to my own observations. For the past 2 weeks it has remained much larger all of the time even when not aroused at all. Flaccid length is now most often at 5.0" or maybe 4.75 on a "small day. Girth is the same....5,0" compared to 4.5" previously. Being a naturist, somewhat of a showoff, and one who works out regularly and takes gang showers I am often in a group nudity situation and delighted to now be a "shower". I'd always admired the guys who were big flaccid and I am quite sure I have the injections to thank for for mine now being in that league. Has anyone else had similar experience? erect I am the same as pre-injections (but harder and much longer lasting) so there's no performance issue here, just vanity! (And aren't we all at least kind of vain?)
Injections for 5 years PGE-1 (Alprostadil) 40 mcg /ml. Trying Tri Mix (20-2-30 . Hope is shift in meds will restore some sensitiviy. Enjoy sharing openly withother "EDguys". Love the site, informative and entertaining too!

Greg1956

Re: Injections can make flaccid size larger ?

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 am

godwoodnow,
I have a couple responses to your post. I recently had implant surgery but used to use injections for my ED. Like you, I had problems having an orgasm when I was injecting. I had the best rock hard erections of my life, but no pleasurable sensations from them.

I also noticed an increase in my flaccid penis size after using injections repeatedly for a long time. I think the reason for it is the injections allow a lot more blood to circulate in the penis. A doctor I used to go to told me, "Use it or lose it." What he meant by that is many guys with ED get frustrated and lack of use results in even less blood flow and the penis begins to atrophy, getting smaller. Most of my life my flaccid size was 5". After prolonged ED I lost length. The injections got me using it again and I gained it back. Then, do to no orgasms, I stopped and it got smaller again.

I think what we all have to do is weigh and balance what is important to us. In my case having strong orgasms mattered more to me than having a bigger dick. I tried a variety of other solutions, but due to my ED being caused by a severe Venous Leak, none worked effectively. I had my implant surgery 5 weeks ago and now I can get hard on demand, keep it up as long as I want to, and have sensations and orgasms like I has as a teenager. The side benefit of the implant is I now have a larger flaccid size again. Like you, I am at the gym a lot and swim laps. I am back to my old confidence in a speedo and in the showers. I hope you find a great solution that allows you to keep your length, but also that you can once again have great orgasms.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Re: Injections can make flaccid size larger ?

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:50 am

goodwoodnow wrote:I've been using injections (Alprostadil) for 4 years, with generally great success, at least as measured by the reliable erections the injections give me, maybe 3 "failure to launch" episodes over many hundreds of injections, averaging roughly 2.5 tmes per week. Have had some problems with getting to orgasm even after prolonged intercourse or masturbation. Same for oral or hand jobs from my understanding wife.

But this is not my reason for this post. I have had an unanticipated benefit, which is that over the four years my penis in flaccid state has gotten larger ! When I first started injecting I of course noticed how my penis would stay erect even after having cum. My uro allows me no longer than 4 hours before I need to take measures to bring it down...Sudafed decongestant works every time. And maybe for several hours I'd remain larger. But now it seems to be nearly a permanent situation. i am (or was) a little above average size , 6.2" long erect and 4.5 " long flaccid (using the most common of many many measurements, randomly over over 2 weeks) to get as clear a picture as possible of the variability of my dick when completely flaccid. sometimes it would be 5" other times 3.25", but the most common measurement was 4.5".

Over the past month or two my penis doesn't go down nearly as much as before. My wife started commenting how big it was so I had corroboration to my own observations. For the past 2 weeks it has remained much larger all of the time even when not aroused at all. Flaccid length is now most often at 5.0" or maybe 4.75 on a "small day. Girth is the same....5,0" compared to 4.5" previously. Being a naturist, somewhat of a showoff, and one who works out regularly and takes gang showers I am often in a group nudity situation and delighted to now be a "shower". I'd always admired the guys who were big flaccid and I am quite sure I have the injections to thank for for mine now being in that league. Has anyone else had similar experience? erect I am the same as pre-injections (but harder and much longer lasting) so there's no performance issue here, just vanity! (And aren't we all at least kind of vain?)

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”