How does diet result to ED?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Jamesbond

Re: How does diet result to ED?

Postby Jamesbond » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:36 am

When I got ED I was not overweight. Still not overweight. But I did have an unhealthy diet. I was working a lot of hours and eating fast food. Breakfast was 2 eggs/bacon on a roll.
But it happend pretty quickly, I had no problem getting it up then within 18 months
that was not the case. At the time the Dr's told me it could not be because of diet.
Test came back with nothing. 20+ yrs and a series of quack Dr's with magic pills I got an ultrasound that said I have 1 of 2 veins clogged. To me if it was a diet problem why only 1 vein has a problem and the other is very good.
In my case I think it might be other causes.
Then I was told that it might be because of diet/ heredity or pre-exiting condition.
Even if I got injured. Bicycle or trauma to area.
Who knows.
At the time I thought it might ge work related because I was putting in a lot of hours.

I think diet does effect things. I think I read somplace that vegetarians have a lower rate of ED.
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:29 am

According to some chart BMI made up by somebody long time ago. I should weigh 169 # . Last time I saw that was 30 years ago. I not a gym rat, but up till surgery I was doing physical stuff almost everyday (working on cars/trucks, cutting trees, clearing land etc). My diet has not always been heathly. I watch what I eat and eat in moderation. To say diet cause ED is missing the point . I dont see how diet can cause a vien to leak or nerves to get damaged. The medical issues such as diabetes which may or may not be diet, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, age, injury, lack of use are better causes

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:19 pm

You do not have to have diabetes to experience excess levels of blood sugar which can build up plaque in the veins and artaries of the penis reducing blood flow. Excess sugar can also effect periferal nerves in the penis. The same applies to excess cholesterol.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”